The All England Lawn Tennis Club Championships 2018

Alex Zverev comes from 2-1 down to beat Taylor Fritz (height 6ft 4) in 5 sets.

He’s never reached a QF in another slam. Is Wimbledon embarrassed by him? Embarrassed such a one dimensional bum makes their last 8?

Im not chasing anything, you are nothing but a narrow simple minded idiot who cannot appreciate different surfaces are good for some and not for others.

For me i like to see the different types of players. Of you go now and watch pong.

You’re chasing your tail and trying to alter reality. My body of evidence has you raging and there is nothing you can do change it.

He’s only reached 1 quarter final in 14 attempts mate. That is a terrible record. Why are you saying he excels?

Can you not just admit you got this one wrong and move on?

At Wimbledon because one dimensional giraffes prosper on grass.

Clay courts are actually where you really need the height of a giraffe to reach the ball that flies a mile up into the air on those slow as tortoise courts.

In 14 years he got to 1 QF, that is not prospering. His record at the Australian and US opens is similar, he has reached the 4th round in those.

Incorrect. There is no body of evidence to support that.

Great to see the lovely Camila Giorgi still in the tournament. :grinning:

It is considering on every other slam he has lost more games than he’s one.

Karlovic - the shameful giraffe of SW19

6ft 6 clay Alexander Zverev who excels on clay into the 3rd round at the Championship.

We know what is going to come next now. Anyone who disagrees will be called a Holocaust denier.

Is that outside @Cicero_Dandi height restrictions for tennis players?

It will be like applying for the gardai but instead of minimum height it will be a maximum height. :grin:

So you think getting to a QF once out of 14 attempts is excelling?

Well going on his history in the All Ireland threads yep 1/4 finals are success.

Excels on clay?

Thiem destroyed him in Paris.

And Theim was beaten in the first round at Wimbledon. So what

I pointed out a succession of modern day 6ft 3 French Open champions to you this morning and a 6ft 4 champion in Andres Gomez. Like any fact that doesn’t fit with your narrative you ignored my post. In the near 30 years stretching back to the start of the 1990’s, I believe it’s only Gastón Gaudio (who had his lone win in 2004) on the French Open roll of honor that was under 6 feet. There’s your body of evidence.

Sure you could probably name the number of top players under 6ft on one hand. It is a rediculous argument.

Anyways onto the actual tennis Monfils and Querrey is turning into some match. Monfils is great to watch.