The All England Lawn Tennis Club Championships 2018

Straight set win for the Great Man. Adrian Mannarino next in Round 4.

I’m looking forward to Edmund against Djokovic tomorrow. Hopefully there is nothing wrong with Djokovic.

I’m looking forward to the customary middle Saturday circa 3.30 chat between Sue Barker and the Great Man.

I see Nadal got two time violations from Carlos Bernardes yesterday. No preferential treatment, hand picking your own umpires or getting away with gamesmanship and ungentlemanly behaviour at the All England Club.

Geoff?

Disgraceful to see Bernardes operating his sad agenda again.

Some good matches tomorrow on middle Saturday. Kyrgios v Nishikori and Gulbis v Zverev could be interesting as well.

If Kyrgios can keep his head he could go all the way in this tournament.

Monster server.

Talking shite as usual. Kyrgios has the game to back up the serve, you seen to forget you only serve every second game. They way you waffle on and on and on and on about monster servers ya swear they served every game. You dont like Kyrgios because he hammered your obession out Wimbledon a couple of years ago.

Its all in the head for Nick the Greek. He has a beautiful touch around the net and he has the all round game that you need to win the Championship.

He’s a monster server.

Benoit Paire going ballistic at Carlos Bernardes there after a shockingly inept officiating from this spurious character.

He knows how Nadal feels when this guy sits in the chair at his games.

Great stuff from the Yorkshire Back Three in Russia. Another Yorkshire man just striding out onto Centre Court now to take centre stage.

The South African?

That was a cracking forehand from Edmund.

Boring

Kyle Edmund is from South Africa.

1 Like

Unseeded Jiri Vasely advances to Round 4 to face Nadal after beating Fognini. Nadal has had a very handy run. He’ll be in the quarter final without having faced a seed.

I called this one in the betting thread earlier. Who in their right mind would bet against a 6ft6 giraffe on grass?

1 Like