The Anglo Tapes

Are you saying that northsiders dont go to private schools?

Impressive knowledge of the Nazi anthem to be fair to the goys.

I’m saying Northsiders shouldn’t be left in control of important institutions.

What ya should say is that “private school boyo’s like these fuckers shouldn’t be left in control of importatnt institutions.”

Fitzpatrick went to CBS Brayruit, Drumm went to some shithole in Skerries, neither are fee paying schools.

Looks like some poor cunt has had enough and is planning a Coup d’Etat. In the public domain. The tapes have been the straw that broke the back of this thick fuck’s camel
http://www.gumtree.ie/cp-other-jobs-in-dublin/revolutionaries-wanted-to-form-an-army-497989046

That Paul Williams cunt was giving it the full Davy Fitz on the radio this morning saying there was far worse things he’d heard on the tapes but he can’t talk about them.

It’s all fairly mild to be honest, though the Deutschland Uber Alles thing was priceless alright. Trying to make an outrage out of the fact that they were trying to use the guarantee to build up deposits without trumpeting it is hilarious. That was pretty much official policy at the time.

No surprise that they don’t sound particularly intelligent either. The banks never necessarily looked for the best people to promote to that level. In fact, showing signs of independent thought would have been frowned upon in some cases. Brashness would have been a quality to get you far. This culture probably existed in all the banks, but from what I know of Anglo they distilled it to a greater level of purity.

[quote=“braz83, post: 792027, member: 390”]That Paul Williams cunt was giving it the full Davy Fitz on the radio this morning saying there was far worse things he’d heard on the tapes but he can’t talk about them.
[/quote]

sure he did, the fucking spoofer

I don’t really agree Braz. It’s a fine reminder of what cunts they are, how they willfully transferred all their losses onto the taxpayer and how they haven’t been censured in any way. Fair enough, it’s too late to not repay it, but it’s worth considering that every penny our current cunt government cuts in terms of current and future pay/jobs/capital investment is influenced by it. The Haddington road agreement is about getting 3bn in cuts and look at the pain it causes in thousands upon thousand of families. These cunts cost us over ten times that.
It’s also a reminder off how fucking stupid the higher order of Fianna Fail are, and how little remorse they have. Cunts. Everyone of them.

[quote=“Juhniallio, post: 792047, member: 53”]I don’t really agree Braz. It’s a fine reminder of what cunts they are, how they willfully transferred all their losses onto the taxpayer and how they haven’t been censured in any way. Fair enough, it’s too late to not repay it, but it’s worth considering that every penny our current cunt government cuts in terms of current and future pay/jobs/capital investment is influenced by it. The Haddington road agreement is about getting 3bn in cuts and look at the pain it causes in thousands upon thousand of families. These cunts cost us over ten times that.
It’s also a reminder off how fucking stupid the higher order of Fianna Fail are, and how little remorse they have. Cunts. Everyone of them.[/quote]
Not really sure that’s disagreeing with me. The culture was rotten, and they continually reinforced it by promoting people like them. Just think it was relatively mild compared to what I would have imagined their internal conversations were like.

Fair enough braz. I’m annoyed by people who think we should not give a shit about this stuff as it perpetuates this sort of behaviour.

I think a lot of people, myself included, have become so cynical about the people who “run” this country and it’s financial institutions that they are just not that surprised by any of this. There doesn’t seem to be anything on these tapes that will bring any of these cunts to justice and I’m sure there’s something in our constitution that means we can’t touch any of their money they have nested away. You’re right though people are well entitled to be furious about it.

Oh and Paul Williams is a spoofer and a cunt.

[quote=“braz83, post: 792027, member: 390”]That Paul Williams cunt was giving it the full Davy Fitz on the radio this morning saying there was far worse things he’d heard on the tapes but he can’t talk about them.

quote]

The less Paul Williams talks about anything, a better place the world is.[/quote]

I thought the same listening to it, they seem like particuarly clueless cunts and its surprising that such commoners were allowed to run such an institution.

why havent these cunts been dragged from their beds and been summarily executed and their corpses left hanging outside leinster house to remind the cunts in there whats coming to them ?

:mad::mad:

[quote=“artfoley, post: 792192, member: 179”]why havent these cunts been dragged from their beds and been summarily executed and their corpses left hanging outside leinster house to remind the cunts in there whats coming to them ?

:mad::mad:[/quote]

Maybe because our laws don’t allow such measures?

our law dont allow for a lot of things mac and yet they still happen

Well obviously our legal enforcement organization should sort it out

well to be honest, they should have prevented most of the excesses ODCE, central bank, fraud squad all failed us