The Anti Rugby Football Thread Pt 2

He was 4th in European under 20 200m

1 Like

Yeah its hard for the families. I’ve a friend who had planned to go over a hes sister was confirmed before the cancelled games last year. Its the unfortunate part of the mad world we live in atm. Its a pity. Just to know someone is enough of an honour for most folk let alone have a relation competing. At least the athletes get the shot

Another good article here on players coming through the system outside of the private schools in Dublin.

The usual suspects won’t like that. Good article

Mate, people couldnt go to bury their dead these past 18 months. They’ll be fucking grand.

Catholic Ireland has an awful obsession with the dead, sometimes it’s more important to be with the living. A lad who dedicates his life to the Internet may not fully appreciate matters.

13 Likes

I hope your dead dont come back and haunt you.

Credit where its due Leinster have been on the ball over the last decade. Getting gems outside Dublin. The rise of dublin gaa may have had an effect outside of the capital

1 Like

999, there’s been a murder

4 Likes

The intenet, its not for everybody.

What a prize. A child can watch their heros through a screen

1 Like

I suppose it is a v positive thing that a Leinster rugby player speaking openly about his sexuality hasn’t raised so much as a mention on here

You almost seem disappointed

5 Likes

It’s probably because rugby football is dead

Maybe that’s it. Or maybe lads have grown up. Used to be an awful whiff of homphobia when Rubby was mentioned here before…

2 Likes

Sad to see you using some rugby fellas sexuality to drum up interest in a dying game.

That’s very cynical.

4 Likes

Sweep sweep

Serious insecurity on show here alright.

1 Like

Thats a tight spot to get yourself into.