The Anti Rugby Football Thread Pt 2

Heā€™ll get 2 hours community service over the bridge.

Pat Whelan caught Oā€™Gara and Oā€™Connell rotten

2 Likes

ROGā€™s book is full of praise for the visionary Michael Oā€™Flynn. The good people of Cork are allowing high rise and arenā€™t cutting off their nose to spite their face by demonising builders.

Maybe he isnā€™t guilty ???

He didnā€™t really . The property market crashed

The value of investments can go ā€¦

Sweep sweep

1 Like

Alickadoos. Notions etc, and they all fur coat and no knickers.

And thatā€™s why heā€™ll only get 2 hours community service.

Sheepskin coat, bud.

2 Likes

Still no Ulster fenian on the senior Ulster rugby team from a bried perusal of their squad, certainly none from Catholic schools up north.

Great to see the lack of takeup from nationalist areas of the O6, it fills me with pride.

3 Likes

Probably better than being inspired by what they find in their togs at the quarter final stage of each world cup.

1 Like

A lot of lads might have to pivot now.

1 Like

Why?

Because Roy Curtis is a cretin and a total wanker, and the natural inclination of any normal person would be to walk quickly in the opposite direction to whatever he is espousing?

3 Likes

Caught some of against the head. They were falling over themselves for praise of Ireland hammering (let me check my notes) Japan.

Quarter final defeat again. We will never learn

2 Likes

Thanks for explaining, maybe itā€™s just a case of stopped clocks being rightā€¦

Thatā€™s probably the height of it alright.

So because that creep sees the light, lads think heā€™s alright? What sort of simpletons would think that?

Ah itā€™s an enjoyable month when the Ireland rugby hype train derails at the world cup.

I might be wrong but I think rugby has lost a considerable amount of middle ground support from the public in recent times. Possibly a combination of successive failures, the concussion issue and the fact it is becoming more and more a sport for the 5 percenters.

Could you paste if possible?