The Anti Rugby Football Thread Pt 2

Def not him tweeting

It is Iā€™d say ā€¦ Heā€™s always at that craic

He is actually right. There is nobody around today in his class throwing in.

Sheehan is very good all round though.

The team is lacking a Paul Oā€™Connell, Brian Oā€™Driscoll to really drive it on. Also, we may just be looking at a declining Furlong in the front row which is a disaster. Porter was cleaned today as well.

Lowe is probably too error prone on the wing and lacks pace. Aki probably starts next week. He was good when he got on.

Iā€™d stick with Gibson Park at 9 but his decision making today was terrible. Carberry probably isnt physical enough at this level, 10 is a big question mark as well.

They never gave themselves a chance today.

He is. He put an unbelievable amount of time into his throwing from a young age

1 Like

I think porter has lost too much timber

1 Like

I donā€™t think you can underestimate this being end of season for Ireland , they must be physically fatigued and even mentally especially when Leinster had such a poor end to season ā€¦

1 Like

Furlong has been flogged to death he looks knackered. The articles and hype from the Irish rugby press about Ireland having the best front row in the world look Iā€™ll advised, as usual. I thought oā€™toole showed up well today.

James Ryan isnā€™t in the same mold as Oā€™Connell at all. I dunno can he add size or add something to his game but he isnā€™t the player they need him to be.

Lowe adds so much. I doubted him but I think heā€™s proved everyone wrong at this stage, his position is cemented.

3 Likes

Outhalf for South Africa in the horrors here.

Another mistake from the 10 and a try for Wales.

3-18

These friendlies offer great learning for a lad ā€¦ heā€™ll be all the better for it when the big games come around ā€¦

Iā€™d say this poor divil will never see the inside of a South African dressing room again.

1 Like

Heā€™s an experienced enough lad. Hopeless

After getting every chance. Never convinces

1 Like

Would sgree with all that. They look short of a real elite player, probably 2.

Im over and back so much with Lowe at this stage I dont even know any more. Had thought he was the second coming when he first came.

South Africa win 32-29

What a calamitous last couple of minutes for Dan Biggar

1 Like

Fantastic showing from Wales

1 Like

Wales fucked it away really. The wait for a first win in South Africa goes on.

1 Like

Scarlet for @gilgamboa

1 Like