The Anti Rugby Football Thread Pt 2

Is it just a 3 team group ?

No

Who’s the dud team?

Russia and Samoa also in the pools. Samoans could be a bananna skin

Is the Russian international who played Leinster Schools Cup years ago still on the go? A winger I think he was.

Vasily Artemyev

2 Likes

moscow well within the catchment area for blakcrock :roll_eyes:

Russia will be a hard test. Only lost by 13 points to Jersey today. They are no mugs.
Sport is growing there

7 Likes

Were they a bit leggy?

1 Like

It is bloody lucrative

Jerry Kiernan getting tore into the farce that is rubby.

:joy:

12 Likes

Jerry is indeed a big Italian fan. I saw him ayting a pizza in Cafe Topoli on Parliament st with a few male friends last night.

1 Like

I love Jerry. Shoots from the hip.

Jerry is like ewan, everything he says about rugby is spot on.

What the fuck is it with middle aged women and rugby? 3, that’s three, of them were talking to me about rugby during work last week, The first one asked “was i looking forward to the World Cup?” I thought theres no World Cup on then realised what she was talking about and said something about timezones and it being too early. Then on Friday another one turned said “Did you see Russia are 7 nil up against Japan. That could be a shock.” I was like “oh right” but in my head i was going “Fuck off.” Finally another came back after work and said “Did you see any of the game there?” Again in my head i was going get to fuck.

If they wanted to talk about the Antrim SHC replay tomorrow between Cushendall and St Johns or Cuala vs Crokes in the Dublin SHC qf, no bother but Japan vs Russia or the hopes of Ireland in the RWC, get to fuck. I do not care. Women of Ireland catch the fuck on!

6 Likes

I think I’ve found your problem here.

decent post till the last paragraph

I don’t see that as a problem.

You would rather talk about the Well v Doon & Na Piarsaigh v Kilmallock ? Understandable . But the above games will be good too .

3 Likes

There will me more excitement in Dunloy or Parnell Pk tomorrow than the rest of the the Rugby World Cup.