The Anti Rugby Football Thread Pt 2

I looked through Saracens team earlier, didn’t know half of them.

• 15:43

LEICESTER THROUGH TO SEMI-FINALS BY DEFAULT

In breaking news, Castres have defaulted due to Covid-19 positive results, meaning their quarter-final with Leicester tomorrow has been called off and the Tigers advance. Strange, strange times we live in.

1 Like

Weren’t Sarries expected to just roll over here? :joy:

Against a heavily hyped up Irish team in a quarter final? They were as good as through when the draw was made

1 Like

This could be very embarrassing for @gilgamboa

He’ll never shout as much for anyone as he will for Leinster over the coming 40 mins or so.

The Leinster B team is supposed to be the second best team in Europe*

*Europe containing about 5 countries.

1 Like

My large bottle of peroni is lovely so it is

1 Like

Bookies had Leinster -10 before the game, they are +12 now. Saracens will struggle to keep this up, they have an old side with little on the bench and now will be against the wind. They have rightly embarrassed the Leinster pack full of Irish internationals though.

No - who said that ???

That’s the problem right there

Leinster must be missing the goys in the stands.

At least Leinster have a home semi too.

‘Major shock as Saracens look very motivated’ :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I desperately want leinster to lose but I wouldn’t think this is over Just yet.

Murray Kinsella :joy::joy::joy:

Given the contrived nature of rugby, it’s very hard for these guys to play in an empty stadium without their “fans”.

Rugby without housewives waving at TV cameras and middle aged solicitors and architects drinking pints of beer in plastic cups is nothing.

11 Likes

Leinster keeping their powder dry for next Tuesday’s training session here.

1 Like

Need more of this

Gallant gaels admonishing the Brits on one thread and coming on here cheering on tubby John Bulls against honest dockers like Sean Cronin