The Anti Rugby Football Thread Pt 2

Hardly confined to rugby.

Basically looked at Kev and said thats who I want to be. An opinionated know it all who runs a gym.

4 Likes

Heā€™s having a cut at David Walsh there.

It really bothers me James Gibson park and James Lowe are starting ahead of the likes of shane Daly and craic Casey. Surely to god we would be better off giving these young players a chance.

2 Likes

Youā€™re not wrong. Whatever about Lowe, Gibson Park is not significantly better than the Irish players in his position.

Happening for years. That cunt Ricardt Strauss was one of the worst.

Agreed. Casey isnā€™t far off Gibson parks level and heā€™s 7 or 8 years younger and has much more of an upside.

I have first hand experience of this fella and he is an absolute spoofer. Our club got rid of him midway through the season. He tags along with Colm Nally. Absolutely shocked he is in control of Meaths S&C program from u15 up if thatā€™s the case.

1 Like

Portlaoiseā€™s finest blackguarded out of a cap

Brian Rigney was capped

2 Likes

Chris is a McDonalds franchisee if Iā€™m not mistaken.

1 Like

He has in Kilkenny I think . A hardy fucker . Played for Old Wesley .

King Billy Burns named on Irelands bench for Fridays game. Will be a hugely emotional moment for his parents watching him take the field, no doubt similar to the feelings they felt when older brother Freddie made his debut for England, or when older brother Samuel made his debut for Cyprus. You have to love these special stories that you only get in international rugby.

20 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Would be great if they had a Robbie playing for the scotch

The better question would be how many are actually Irish

5 Likes

Of course Kelly will come out now talking.

There were stories of McClean over 10 years back. Iā€™m sure @fenwaypark heard them before then.

The fact he was let move into 3rd level was just the same as those priests moving parish.

Copy and paste please. Not signed up to premium

No comment.

3 Likes