The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

While Irish players are protected a lot more by the central contracting system, Earls has been dogged by injury as well. Iā€™d love to see how many games heā€™s managed in a row for Munster, let alone in total.

Sorry mate, I was referring to Connacht Academy graduate and former Westmeath minor footballer Robbie Henshaw.

Let them all turn into veggies.

Henshaw is still a Connacht player afaik and is rumoured to have signed back up with them.

Considering they have taken Fionn Carr, Ian Keatley, use the Leinster Schools system to blood their sub academy & have taken numerous Leinster AIL players Iā€™m not too worried though if we take one back.:slightly_smiling:

FotF Ewan MacKenna taking aim at Jamie Heaslip today:

6 Likes

Thats a clamping.

1 Like

Mugged Joe Molloy off too.

Did Heaslip slag off journalists and pundits or was it merely his blocking of them on Twitter which prompted Ewan to unleash his ire at him?

Straight between the eyes.

Poor Jamie. He needs a safe space patrol, the precious cunt.

Speaking of space cadets, this is what his mate does for fun.

The people who replied to that on Instagram should be hunted down and obliterated

1 Like

He should also have included his petulant response to Paul Kimmage on the drugs issue.

1 Like

And his equally petulant response to @ChocolateMice on twitter when the latter goaded him about being a British bastard on the back of playing for the Lions. That was disgraceful carry on for a professional sports personā€¦

3 Likes

when was that? I missed that one.

Whenever the last time that lions shite was on.

I earned a ā€œpopular linkā€ for sharing Ewanā€™s article.

1 Like

Cheap at the price

Why the hell have they just put a new stand in Musgrave Park?

Cork people have this weird thing about building stadiums that no one will ever want to go to.

4 Likes