The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

Our young guns are trampling on the might of Treviso at the Royal Dublin Society. Our Academy is the envy of Europe

the oirish young guns re getting smashed by France mate

2 Likes

It’ll be a downbeat game of soggy biscuit on the flight home.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update

Thanks for your update too

Embarrassing stuff here from the Leinster Schools Cup

There is an Official Thread for the Bank of Ireland Leinster Schools Senior Challenge Cup, please keep all conversation in there please

Whos the coach/father/lunatic?

Zebre you fucking spoofer.

3 Likes

You’re very perceptive

Any tales of gallant Irish heroism in Paris in today’s rags?

I see FotF Ewan MacKenna having at go at the goys on Twitter for their creepy US high school jock antics on the plane on Thursday.

2 Likes

Terrible weekend for Irish rugby football.

Senior international team beaten by the worst French team in living memory, the U-20’s hammered and the ladies team also trounced.

A triple crown, you could say.

‘This is rugby (football) country’

2 Likes

How did the Club side go?

Fagan held a door open for a French lady to pass through. That is about it.

1 Like

I offered my seat on the RER to a lovely lady, but she blushed and declined. I doubt if French ladies get much exposure to traditional Irish manners. Your typical French male would have the manners of a sewer rat. No eye contact as they burst past you, in the manner of the French army turning heel and scarpering at the first sign of a foreign army.

The French ladies, though…

2 Likes

Has he deleted it mate? Any chance of digging it out?

FofF Ewan MacKenna is going to turn into a Julian Assange figure with the Oirish establishment if he doesn’t tone down his views.

1 Like

Ah lovely, the Munster Brave and Faithful mugged off at home by Ospreys there on TG4 to round off a decent 24 hours for the anti rugby football fraternity on TFK :clap:

5 Likes

Gents, if there are any ridiculous puff pieces in tomorrow’s rags like that belter from Roy Curtis last week please post it here. Had great craic winding up the rugby fans in work with that.