The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

There will be loads of hurling helmets going spare.

Uh oh, superstars are turning on the fans and grassroots members of the gameā€¦

2 Likes

We have a new FOTF, step right up Blacksod63

2 Likes

Cian Healy is a poster boy for what can happen if you get banged in the head too many times.

2 Likes

Iā€™d imagine there some 'roid rage going on there too.

1 Like

He never had anything up there anyway by all accounts.

what does ā€œyou may fro soā€ mean?

Fuck Right Off?

1 Like

Itā€™s the D4 version of FOAD

2 Likes

what a horrible thing to say?

3 Likes

Abhorrent mate. Worse still is the imbeciles coming in under the tweet and laughing at his hilarity and high jinks. I didnā€™t think you could get concussed from watching and following rugby, but it seems you can.

I canā€™t understand how he was allowed on a talk show after reading about him a bit.

His research is complete trash but as heā€™s a ā€˜Professorā€™ the media have trumpeted him. Some of what he has come out with about his private life is murky to say the least given his research

Sort of like the ā€œdoctorā€ involved with Gonzaga

This is a strange enough post.

Iā€™m pretty sure in that instance the media lambasted him and said the ref should have been listened to and him alone. Not the medical professional.

Why? As they wanted to trash rugby and concussions are so in vogue with them.

Here they are taking the word of an academic who is essentially a sociology professor with his own biases.

Iā€™d say one of the lads in the dressing room stole his phone for a minute and tweeted that, just for the laugh.

#bants

Theyā€™ll roll out the shittest most stone useless academy player to take the fall for this one. Some roaster from Offaly on an outreach program.

3 Likes

Hold fire on that. Blacksod is another screaming Mary gimp, going out of her way to get offended.

1 Like

She I think.

1 Like

And a mother of 4 children per twitter biog