The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

Are we going to be reading tomorrow the rugby lads saying they canā€™t believe how hard the GGA lads train?

3 Likes

Easy to recognise glasā€™s boyfriend / my family next door neighbour ā€¦ Who are the two Muppets?

Two Leinster Rugby ball players from New Zealand.

He could well be. We need some Newcastlewest posters to solve that one

They look small

Well most would be side yer man lurch.

The #6 looks weird. Little pea head, bulky chest and then a skinny body.

Can you imagine the stories yer man told in the NAP dressing room about how proud the lads were to wear his jersey? Chrisht. The fucking tweeā€™ness of it.

I was given a present of Richie macaws ā€œautobiographyā€ by a"pal" Iā€™d done favour for. As I wondered to myself why the fuck he gave me that, he said he was really looking forward to reading it when Iā€™d finished.
Anyhow I read bits and pieces of it whilst on the jacks the past few evenings.
He is some cunt.
The first third of the book is basically whining about how they were robbed of a World Cup by the red, interspersed with an odd line about how they would man up, and not blame the ref (he is right in that Wayne Barnes is a cunt), I then skipped to the chapter where they won the World Cup in NZ a few years back, and the cunt bilges on about the heroics etc etc. not a mention of the ref giving the most one sided abject display of hometown decision making in RWC history. The French were blackguarded, not a mention.

6 Likes

There should be a ban on non Irish sports people sporting GAA tops/jerseys or a hurley.

Christ if ā€œweā€ get to host the 9 team rugby World Cup weā€™ll have every cunt from Georgia, Japan, Canada, Russia and South Africa wheeled out in Dr Cullen Park, Fraher Field or Nowlan Park clad in the latest Oā€™Neillā€™s gear.

1 Like

An obvious red card offence not punished in the Ireland v Scotland game and then a couple of minutes later 15-20 players go all in, during which there were no doubt a few eye gouges and stamps aimed amidst the confusion.

Culture of respect, tut tut.

The rest of the team must hate sexton,heā€™s been bashed up in every game and not one of his ā€œteam matesā€ has lifted a hand to help him out

2 Likes

:confused:

The new presenter lad on RTE defending racism here :smile:

4 Irish players on the RTE panel team of the year. One from France who beat Ireland and one from Wales who finished above Ireland. Ireland have the second highest number of players on this team. Iā€™m actually surprised they didnā€™t pick more players than England.

2 Likes

Too informative a post for this thread mate.[quote=ā€œFagan_ODowd, post:6001, topic:12546, full:trueā€]
4 Irish players on the RTE panel team of the year. One from France who beat Ireland and one from Wales who finished above Ireland. Ireland have the second highest number of players on this team. Iā€™m actually surprised they didnā€™t pick more players than England.
[/quote]

1 Like

The Brits couldnā€™t make it out of the group stages in the WC, and see that today they won the Grand Slam.
Gas fucking sport altogether.

Leicester City, bottom of the table around this time last year. About to win the League this season.

1 Like

Clare come from nowhere to win an all-Ireland and then barely win a championship match for another year or two.

1 Like