The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

Ireland captain Rory Best: “We’ll enjoy that victory. It was a hard-fought Test match. It’s a massive boost heading to South Africa to have two wins in a row”

What a spoofer. They’ve won home games against Italy and Scotland . Hardly fucking world beaters. In rugby. Fucking hell. Some bollox talk in that sport

1 Like

You don’t think it’s a boost to be going having won two games in a row as opposed to going after suffering two defeats in a row?

I’m all for having pops off rugby football for its ridiculousness but can we at least try maintain a standard on this thread? Some of the stuff recently has been utterly pathetic and ill befitting tbis noble thread.

Scotland gave away a penalty yesterday for sacking the jumper. That was a mew one to me.

What a pair of retards.

1 Like

Good mates expressing themselves, beautiful. Reminiscent of Lightening McQueen and Mater’s glorious reunion at the start of Cars 2.

Absolutely laughable piece there. Couldn’t be more one eyed and biased if they tried. The tweet from Traveller apologist Trevor Hogan was the icing on the cake.

If some Scottish lad had got St Sexton yellow carded with the same theatrics they’d be screaming blue murder.

Beat two pub teams at home and they are back on track again. Ffs. Delusional doesn’t come close to describing it.

Looking forward to seeing those Saffer brutes giving that cunt sexton something to really moan about during the summer. The cunts getting held up at gun point in Johannesburg wouldn’t go amiss either.

4 Likes

Thats not the same.in the wc they were shit as southern hemiphere teams dominated.in this they are brilliant as the standard is awful

So it’s like Mayo dominating Connacht and failing at the higher level past the Quarter Finals?

Gas fucking sport altogether.

Mayo have won numerous knock out quarter finals and semi finals.

Totally unfair to compare them to bottlers like the Ireland rugby football side who normally do well in their annual non pressurised series of friendlies but repeatedly fold when it counts every four years.

That reminds me, what is the difference between a friendly and a test.
Do the Irish soccr team have a couple of test matches coming up?

You seem to be very up to date with your rugby football.

1 Like

It feeds the hatred, even on a weekend when his mind could and should be elsewhere

I think you get awarded a cap for test match.

You do for a soccer friendly too

Yea but you dont for a rugby friendly

You do mate. They got one for yeaterdays carling cup of nations game

2 Likes

I’m hearing reports of a very small crowd in the Aviva.