The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

Well to be fair to the Welsh, they promote rugby because it is a means of maintaining a modicum of control on violent crimes and bestiality.

When Paddy, who spent his life going to GAA matches, starts talking about getting a ā‚¬500 charter flight to and from Edinburgh for a pro 12 final because ā€œyou might never get the chance againā€, something just ainā€™t right.

And yes, Cooper is a cunt.

4 Likes

Connacht by the grace of god.

1 Like

Low Lie the Fields of Athenry.

Are you back for good now buddy or only until Limerick / Man U disgrace themselves again? Iā€™d like you to stay around this time for what its worth.

It seems to be only when Man U disgrace themselves thankfully or heā€™d never be able to rear his head

2 Likes

Association football types on here, 95% of whom support Liverpool, United or Celtic, talking about bandwagons makes me laugh.

Surely any lad blathering on about Man Utd, who isnā€™t from Manchester, automatically removes the right to give out about any other bandwagon.

In fairness if he is a limerick fan that is probably blind faith alright.

There wonā€™t be 15 k at this tomorrow id say?

There were 30k tickets sold before the semi finals.

My prediction remains.

Not sure how many glasgow or Ulster fans will head down to it now

Iā€™m going to predict a full house for this showpiece event.

dodgy is a LOI regular

2 Likes

:grinning:

She was creaking but we greased her this morning. In full flow now. There wonā€™t be a bale wrapped in south Galway after 5pm tomorrow.

6 Likes

Cracking photo. Have you considered knocking the tree?

Looks like the kind of tree fairies might live in, heā€™d be as well steering clear to be safe

3 Likes

A hawthorn bush could mark the entrance to a Fairy court. This one looks like a sycamore. I would say he is just fine to belt away with the husqvarna.

Iā€™ll be supporting them, as Iā€™d support Galway United and all Galway teams. The bandwagon is something else though thereā€™s cunts I know whoā€™ve never touched a rugby ball tagging themselves at games. But itā€™s harmless go with the flow stuff, thereā€™s no traditional rugby crowd in Galway, if they develop into a by the grace of God brigade thatā€™s something else but one, am, major European final wonā€™t lead to that. I donā€™t mind watching running rugby, at least they recognised they needed Lam and a few New Zealanders like Aki to play the game properly and drag locals like Muldoon and Finley Bealham up with them. They wonā€™t keep Lam long after this Iā€™d imagine so itā€™ll be back to the doldrums. nothing wrong with beating the Leinster goys however.

3 Likes

@KinvarasPassionā€™s neighbours might not feel comfortable with him trespassing with a chainsaw.

5 Likes

Lads, please.

Faeries.

No good will come to anyone who calls them different.

4 Likes

Older generations in our part of Galway referred to them as SĆ­dhe. Not to be trifled with.

http://www.amazon.com/Meeting-Other-Crowd-Eddie-Lenihan/dp/1585423076

4 Likes