The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

Galway are waiting 28 years already so take your time.

Im ignoring you too you simpleton, if you actually knew anything about hurling id entertain you but you are clueless. Yet you claim to coach teams! Adios

Holy fuck i know 1980 irks you but build a bridge, its not like ye were done out of it

My brother?

Sure 28 years is no time at all. You wouldn’t feel it slipping by.

doddery keeper will be seething when he sees the scenes in Galway over the weekend.

1 Like

First item on sports news as well!

The real feelgood story of the year so far.

1 Like

Worth adding here when I think of it, that its being reported that 19% of the current Irish squad are not Irish. I’d disagree with that figure as Sean Reidy and Finlay Bealham (thanks @gilgamboa) get a pass, they have Irish blood. The others? Cunting cunts.

Ireland’s Six Overseas Players:
Finlay Bealham (Australian)
Sean Reidy (New Zealand)
Quinn Roux (South Africa)
CJ Stander (South Africa)
Richardt Strauss (South Africa)
Jared Payne (New Zealand)

1 Like

Bealham qualifies under granny rule as well

1 Like

I’m going to go with the All Blacks last gasp try a couple of years back

10 Likes

#TeamOfcUnts

#ateamforeveryone

The big reveal is live for all to watch

https://youtu.be/TAPj62_hF8k

If/when Schmidt caps the three uncapped foreign players in the Irish squad for South Africa, 42% of all the first caps he has handed out will be to non Irish players.

That didn’t work for you

Thank God for that.

On a dark day for Irish sport there is a glimmer of light with that result. 19-3 up, 26-10 up and they ended up getting tanked 32-26.

Conor Murray missing the crucial tackle at the end for the game losing try, probably brings back memories of that time in the Shelbourne Hotel he was last caught in an uncompromising situation with his close mate Zeebs.

Shaggy Horgan now classifying this performance as brave and heroic.

6 Likes

:laughing:

This will be the last be of chirping out of you for a while so enjoy it. Suicide watch in 24 hours time I’d say

Your comeuppance is on it’s way tomorrow afternoon. :wink:

We have a thread for that