The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

Applications to be cross referenced with the sex offenders list in Limerick id say

Ireland’s biggest sporting fixture tomorrow, blue v red , rich v poor , doctors v dockers , . The Aviva will rock. Nothing like Leinster v Munster to race the pulse .

1 Like

Yes, I’m afraid they do.

Fair play to these women if they can knock a few bob out of these things.

1 Like

Targeting insecure women is probably the best niche to be in.

Crowded though.

Lot of experts on that on TFK #ladiesshittercoppers

Please stop sniping at me, mate.

1 Like

It’ll be less crowded after the women who make up the target market all lose weight.

Thereby providing room for more of these sorts of niche books.

And the cycle continues.

Campbell must have thought he was a genius when he stormed into the British Loins’ dressing room after New Zealand beat them in the first test in 2005 and blasted out “Things Can Only Get Better” on his portable CD player.

It was the moment New Labour definitively lost its mojo, never, ever to be regained.

Campbell and Blair should have been on the gallows next to saddam in my opinion.
Paul o Connell should have had the stones to get up and walk out.
Even I would have.
Clive Woodward is some dick.

Disgusting

Apt

we need to create a leinster firm not let any of those cunts in posh pricks

Good man for bumping this…people need to cop on.

You horrible prick

1 Like

Pippa O’Connor’s book is outselling Paulie’s :laughing:

1 Like

Pippa has done some job cornering her market. Outstanding work. She’d get it.

Over 100 schools in Leinster playing the oval game on Wednesday. Must be a record. Great to see Senior League’s from 1A all the way down to an effective Division 4 now.

Dublin is an example to the rest of the country from a sporting pov.

I see a lad lying down for a rest in the Connacht game decided to have a snack on another lads arm.

Is it true that a former legend recently deceased had a child out of wedlock who was excluded from funeral duties and never mentioned either in print or anywhere else?

Now, to me, you can hate the bejaysus out of the mother for all sorts of reasons but denying your child is cuntish, to say the least.