The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

Ireland is the Everton of rugby.

I know

What a stocking filler

To the IRFU :clap:

There were a lot of disappointed dads over the Christmas when the kids presented them with that beaming with pride

cc @dancarter / @gilgamboa

Have the rule makers in World Rugby told referees not to penalise players off their feet at rucks? Itā€™s fucking rampant & blatantly obvious in every game.

I actually think your nearly more likely to be penalised when your own team have the ball than the opposition at a ruck now

Itā€™s a fucking joke. The only time you see a penalty is when a lad leads in with his shoulder or head on the ball carrier at ruck time. Most offences I see at by the team in possession might I add.

Lot of the lads your taliking about arenā€™t part of the ruck which is why they arent penalisedā€¦but itā€™s a shambles alright. Bring back shoeing would sort a lot of it. A few studs on the back never kilt anyone

1 Like

Are you not allowed rake a lad who ends up at the wrong side of the ruck anymore?

Not really no. Not on telly anyways

Who do ye be up for in a Leinster vs Munster game my fellow ARF friends ?

Could happen . They look like the only two teams in it that give one iota of a shit !!

1 Like

Iā€™d say they canā€™t meet till a final now. Leinster a much better side. Thatā€™s not always enough tho

Did you see toulouse and wasps at all mate no?

Are the English teams taking this seriously or is a Leinster vs Munster final inevitable Dan ?

I donā€™t know pal you tell me

Iā€™d say an all irish final would have been 66-1 before it started

To the Brave and Faithful nothing is impossible, mate.

5 Likes

She claimed to have received a sinister picture of her favourite blanket covered in lighter fluid in the sink of the kitchen of the home they own together.

You could say sheā€™s using a blanket defence.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes