The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

For now, but thereā€™ll be three or four more soon enough once they are eligible.

jared payne and a rake of other arenā€™t project players, just mercenaries that have no connection to Ireland

4 Likes

Thatā€™s what the Brits might be saying about you behind you back in Diddlesbury.

Loads eligible at the moment and not picked. Itā€™s a big assumption that they will be better than the Irish options when that time comes.

As it stands there is none of them nailed on. Aki for squad place but not nailed on starter by any means.

In fairness now I didnā€™t watch him sing. I have better things to be doing with my time.

Bundee Aki and Tyler Bleyendaal are being lined up to take their places in the Irish team alongside a whole load of mercenaries and orangemen. The plastic Irish lads that attend these games accompanied by their hipflasks filled with bushmills whiskey latch onto the fact that there are bona fide Irish men in the team. ā€œSure doesnā€™t Sean O Brien have a dairy farm in Carlowā€ and ā€œFurlong rolls around in pig shit in Wexford and once marauded through 3 players in an U-16 football gameā€. The whole thing is a joke and there is no getting away from the wall to wall coverage.

5 Likes

I represent didsbury in nothing.
Edit. Theyā€™d be absolutely right though.

You are Didsbury, mate.

1 Like

I think the ulster participants are an excellent example of a united Irish team.
Bundyaki et al shoukd fro.

Like you are Cark.

It is either wrong (which it is, utterly) or not.
Numbers are irrelevant.

Iā€™m everything to everyoneā€¦

I just found out my cousin (studying journalism) has just got one of his first articles published. Maybe a ā€œthings that are wrongā€ thread candidate, but it was on a click bait site about rugby matters. The chap Iā€™d say never knew what a rugby ball was until about 2 years ago.

Being a prick runs in the family so ?

5 Likes

Cork has made you a horrible cunt. get out of there quick.

3 Likes

In fairness he was a prick in limerick too. He was happy for a while when he realised he was leaving limerick and reached almost zen status when he first moved to Cark and tried out real life but the fiend in him has returned now all right. Worse than it ever was.

1 Like

Well said.

irish teams competing in Saxon sports always have foreigners wearing green . The soccerball team has over the years featured a collection of tans , jocks , taffs , and even a yank . The also play a few who were capped at under age by Norn Iron . In the Charlton years they checked every Mick slophouse from lands end to John o groats looking for a soccerball player . An eyetie playing for Gillingham pulled the wool over them.

1 Like

CJ Stander and Jared Payne would not be eligible to represent Ireland, North or South, in soccer.

2 Likes

I think if you do a tour of the Guinness Storehouse this qualifies you to play for Ireland. I read a piece whereby Agustin Pichot stated that they are clamping down on the soft eligibility issue. It takes an Argentinian who understands the true meaning of nationalistic pride to bring this to a head.

4 Likes