The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

Someone with absolutely no interest in soccer.

SWEEP SWEEP

Which University has he come from?

Come on now Dodgy, I’m being put in a very unenviable position here where I might have to take the side of that bollix from the Ennis Rd. Just admit you are applying different standards to the soccerball players than you are to the thugby hooligans and leave it at that. No harm in admitting you were wrong. We won’t think any less of you.

1 Like

No different standards at all, Batt.

Football team - made up of lads who have Irish blood.

Rugby football team - Stander, Payne, Strauss etc who don’t have a drop of Irish blood and are playing for Ireland for economic reasons as they were not good enough to represent their own countries.

1. I fixed it for you.
  2. You know you don’t need “Irish blood” to become a citizen don’t you? Would you be happy if lads born abroad became an Irish citizen first? Then they would be just as Irish as you.

Finlay Bealham

that is all

I see Munster are back looking to sell the naming rights to Thomond again.

2 Likes

Now’s the time to sell. Smart move not to panic a year or two ago. They’ll make BILLIONS now.

That fecking 6 nations lark is starting again this weekend

1 Like

We will surely clear the debt out of it. One more blow to the anti munster brigade on here

Who would be favourites to take the title? Funny, a few years back “the brave and the faithful” would have fumed at the notion. It’ll be acclaimed as a savvy bit of business now.

Uber Park

The snowflakes wont like that.

The Dell.

1 Like

The Donkey Ford Arena .

:joy:

Selling their soul.

Its the stadium of a franchise mate, bricks and mortar has got no soul.

Plenty of them still be getting hot and bothered about it I’d say. Toyota maybe or someone like that. Ulster got about 7.5m for 10 years so I’d say pitching it slightly higher than that …1m quid a year is only attractive to v big companies. I could be a mile out now in what they will get but picking the right moment for it anyway.