The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

Iā€™d say itā€™s R Nugentā€™s attempt at getting as much rugger possible into mainstream media

1 Like

Such misogyny . Has Donald Trump appointed a sports secretary yet ??

Waiting for tom Brady to come available

The rogbee crowd getting behind one of its stars

https://twitter.com/qantaswallabies?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Imagine itā€™s a by product of the WRWC?

Post reported

From 200 diehards to 11,000 season-ticket holders: how Leinster compete in the professional game http://the42.ie/3208913

When they could be washing the floors of your apt and ironing your missus cardies

So rugby numbers are down to marketing and success - i.e a bandwagon?

11000 is shit

1 Like

Sport is a bidness and thatā€™s how bidness works man. Get em in young through marketing and keep em through quality product and winning things.

Just like your lifelong love affair with Liverpool. Except these people are sponsoring a local team. With local players. And they win stuff.

ā€œIt was a huge event with over 4,000 people thereā€

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Itā€™s probably the same amount as all the Season Ticket Holders for all clubs in both Airtricity leagues so youā€™re right, itā€™s fairly shit

2 Likes

Sure the irish soccer team doesnā€™t get much more than that to the aviva for friendly internationals. This was a pretty season reserve fixture in navan. Massive success :clap:

Thanks for all reading the links guys the interest in the rugby is gone through the roof here

Probably the same amount of all LOI clubs in the province of Leinster

Ooooooooooooft. Clamped.

Your wring though. Iā€™d say itā€™s about double the number of loi season ticket holders

Love affair? I support Liverpool but well aware of the hypocrisy of following the EPL as an Irish personā€¦ itā€™s more a soap opera to me, mate. Iā€™d have Limerick GAA, Limerick FC and my beloved Patriots first.

Of course, marketing is key in the modern age.

You would of course :laughing:

Course it isā€¦who says you have to be a hardcore fan anyway? Costs the same to get in for everyone

1 Like