The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

can you answer the question please

you remind me a bit of @GeoffreyBoycott

Facts with context. More informative than listing an attendance in isolation.

Attendances at football finals 50 years ago at neutral venues is an interesting diversion.

But has there been any official statement from European Rubby or the competing teams as to why a final in the same country as one of the participants was played before a backdrop of thousands of empty seats?

Where was the final mate?

Somewhere in Britain yesterday afaik.

1 Like

Throw up the attendance of the league semi in the Gaelic Grounds a few weeks ago, mate.

:rollseyes:

In fairness a lot of the Limerick crowd hold off on going to intercounty GGA matches until Munster finish their commitments in any given season.

1 Like

Plus Limerick GAA fans are the biggest shower of fair weather bandwagon blowhards in the history of sport.

2 Likes

It was only a matter of time before the hate filled ticking time bomb wandered onto the thread.

1 Like

You’re talking tripe… Limerick always being a decent crowd to championship, you fucking dick head.

Did I tell you about the time they were laughed out of Quinn’s as they tried to sell all those spare All Ireland Hurling Final tickets they had?

3 Likes

What sports mate, just as a matter of interest? Do we have figures for the European showcase for, say, field hockey or cricket?

What’s Wexford’s excuse?

@Tim_Riggins cleaning house here. Just another win for the good guys. Hup outa that tim

1 Like

Tim Riggins is talking shite… As is everyone else in here.

2 Likes

What were the global TV audiences for the last rubby world cup and euro 2016?

I’ll kick your fucking head in you shit talking cunt. You’ll be the big man drinking cider on the terrace in Thurles getting your big roaster head sunburnt and not a clue what’s going on on the pitch you dirty fucking snidey cunt.

1 Like

I don’t go to the terrace. I’m suave and sophisticated and look like Emre Can. The Limerick roasters around me give a running commentary so I ALWAYS know what’s going on. You wouldn’t bate eggs, you gee bag.

I’d pull your head clean of your Turkish German shoulders.

1 Like

Good man, Hickey. Gather. Gather. Give it to Jimbob. Jimbob has it. Jimbob has it. Early ball in. Casey has the legs on him. He’s got it. He’s got it. Bury it Casey. That’s the job for it. Attaboy Casey. Gwan Limerick.

1 Like