The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

I wouldn’t bank on it, didn’t the Scotland shinty team beat the Irish stick hurlers in a friendly a while back? :joy:

1 Like

You seem to know all about it, you tell us.

Scotland beat Oireland in stick hurling.

Did he win an All Star?

Fuck me he was useless, then average and then he did a workmanlike job in one game that year.

OK guys, both sides of the argument here are pushing untruths and fake news to suit their own agenda. Maybe its best you both just retreat to your own corners of the site.

The Rugby “World Cup” should really be incorporated in to the Commonwealth Games.

Where is my fake news?

I think its no tackling is it?

Wonder what they do at Judo and Ju-Jitsu???:see_no_evil:

I wasn’t talking about you brah.

yep, think its tag

You’re getting a right chasing this morning.

2 Likes

Unmerciful :joy:

They’ll be getting the fluffy cushion at you next

Wow, a modern young woman looking for attention.

Whoever heard the likes of it.

Nobody bats an eyelid at Shane Long or anyone like. Long was varely playing soccer till late enough. He got a few breaks and ended up with City.

Not sure what the problem with this girl is. Athleticism is more important in womens sport than mens at the moment. Untill they start reaching their peaks across all sports it will remain so. Then technical and mental ability will become more important and when you start might matter. But not for now in most female sports.

2 Likes

Pointless. Let them tackle ffs.

Its actually ridiculously sexist (or some other word i cannot quite think of) to not let them tackle

All you have to do is type the word rubby and they’ll come flying out trying to compare a professional game to an amateur game played in Ireland - It’s gas.

What’s difficult about it? You mustn’t be able to hurl spuds to ducks.

1 Like

I know of someone who got in on that sevens, fucking hell they have it good. Better than the vast majority of their male equivalents I’d venture.

1 Like

He did

:rollseyes:

Which of your magic coach books did you pull that out of?

Anyway, this has all been put to bed already.