The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

A not so sly dig at @GeoffreyBoycott.
The rugby crowd are turning on each other

2 Likes

My grandfather always said Cregan at CB in 73 was the greatest individual display off all time from a Limerick hurler. My auld lad reckoned Hartigan was the GOAT.

Hartigan would tell you himself he wasn’t fit to wash Joes arsetowel.

Cregan blackguarded his own to become an Offaly man, an unreal snub.

At least he didn’t sink as low as Laois.

Nah, that was Ollie Moran.

He would in his hole, Hartigan knew his worth, McKenna was a poor mans Ray Cummins, a very poor mans.

Typical Cork cunt, always comes back to another Cork cunt. Would Ray Cummins be the best Limerick hurler of all time?

And anyway, in a time when All Stars meant something, Joe has 6, Ray has 3.

1 Like

Granted McKenna played little football .

Poor Jim O’Donnell

No, he wouldn’t be by any means but any ape who thinks McKenna was the best limerick hurler ever hasn’t a fucking clue, it’s laughable.

TBF I’m fairly confident MBB doesn’t actually think that either, I hope. McKenna is only a poor mans Owen O’Neill

2 Likes

Cregan is true best Limerick since Mackey .

By a distance, it would take a fierce ignorance on hurling to rate a mullocker of a full forward ahead of a genius like Cregan, but who knows what we’re dealing with

Is the average age on the forum 60 or are loads of lads having a debate about auld lads they never saw play?

4 Likes

All I know is 6 All Stars in a time when the imperious Mick Dunne was running the show speaks for itself bro.

GAA Gold man

This deal was apparently done for 24 million plus 30acres on the west of the city back in the Tiger, and fell through with the economy.
It’s a mistake in my book. 'Wegians were back boned by mainly old mervue lads who climbed over the wall, Eric elwood among them. They will lose all of this.
It’ll be rugby mom territory wherever they end up.

1 Like

Joe wasn’t a mullocker in fairness

I work with a lad whose brother played with kk in the 73 final. He said that it would have been a travesty if Cregan wasn’t on the winning team that day. He was head and shoulders above anyone on the field that day.

My workmates brother was the last man to wear glasses in an all Ireland final. He struggled with the weather that day with his spectacles fogging up many times. One for @GeoffreyBoycott.