The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

Some serious sweep sweepery from the Scotch police.

The fucking comments on it…

Pal of mine was in Paris for Ireland game last week. He tells me that when Sexton scored there were quite a few punches thrown by French supporters and one or two Irish lads took a bit of a beating.

Never read that in papers.

1 Like

Every cloud etc…

13 Likes

A school in Limerick recently had two players suspended for two games following red cards for a fist fight in a round of the Munster senior cup.

They arranged two friendly games which allowed the players in question serve their suspensions and be available for the next game which was in the Munster senior cup competition.

this is solid proof that every rugby game is a friendly fixture.

5 Likes

https://youtu.be/gykQ9nwVK98

1 Like

For fuck sake

1 Like

Wow…I never knew union was a Nazi backed game…makes sense in light of support for apartheid, but it was still startling to read on Ewan’s timeline.

cc @KinvarasPassion

I see it all kicked off at bandon rogbee club last night

What happened, bro?

Last night? Please get your facts right. You will also note the doctors in attendance were fulsome in their praise for the rugby clubs response to the issue

They had an underage disco and loads of kids ended up in intensive care

Sweep sweep

WTF???

Please get your facts right. I find it abhorrent that you are seeking to profit from the misfortune of these children. Shame on you

Was there an underage disco in the rogbee club?

Were kids hospitalised

How is he profiting? He is merely highlighting the fact that a traditional stream of income for rugby clubs is cynically exploiting young teenagers and then pouring them out on the street without a care for their welfare.

Rugby league fans like to think that this is the reason why the sport isn’t popular outside of Papa Nu Guinea, the M62 in England and two states in Australia. The reality is that France played in two two rugby league World Cup finals after the war.