The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

Ive never been in Limerick mate and Cark is dog rough so no

Cant blame them then, if they can drag themselves up from the slums, to avail of a better quality of life through playing rogby. No one should have to live in Limerick unless they absolutely have to. Even @ChocolateMice took flight when he got the chance.

You have been to Limerick . The most storied run there since John Treacy’s in 1979 .

11 Likes

:grinning:

I see CJ O’Standers contract is up for renewal and he may be off abroad. That would be most enjoyable

2 Likes

Jesus mate, that was weeks ago…?

It may surprise you to know that I’m not that up to date on Rugby matters

Its been pretty well flagged. A quick google shows that Joe.ie have an article on it today, outstanding reporting from our friends over there.

I very much doubt Stander will be going anywhere. Good to see the IRFU playing hardball with Johnny Foreigner though.

Eh he’s Irish mate. Joe.ie told me so.

1 Like

Tom McGurk hit with a €77k bill from the tax man for under declaration of income tax.

One in the eye for Tom. The very same man was arguing the fact that the Govt should stump up more money to host the RWC in 2023 but he won’t pay his own way.

4 Likes

And one of his companies was also hit with a hefty bill

Tom should have fronted up initially.

1 Like

He learned our anthem,I’m sure he can learn another one just as easy.

2 Likes

I was never that anti rugby until it was brought to my attention a few minutes ago that a well known rugby player from Ireland openly slagged their own cousin recently, now I’m seething with the whole lot of them.

Welcome aboard, mate.

Imagine if they did it to your cousin

Typo?

6 Likes

What?

He slagged his own cousin mate, I was as shocked as you to be honest.

1 Like