The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

yes mate, please read the appropriate thread for further detail

Republic of Ireland would win that competition 20-25% of the time minimum. The record against NI, Scotland & Wales for the past 25 years is outrageous. They always raise their game against England and France. Guaranteed to have more than 3 grandslams in 120+ years anyway.

2 Likes

oh my lord, Nigel Owens has come out and criticized one of the Australian players religious beliefs

Surely thats him done as a referee?

@Tim_Riggins

No one really cares.
Rugabc1 is not relevant in the greater scheme of things.

He came out years ago.

1 Like

Are people not allowed to have different opinions?

Referees shouldnā€™t have bias against current players

Iā€™ve reffed against those Portlaoise cunts many times and Iā€™d go out of my way to shaft them.

1 Like

A chap called JP Doyle to ref Munsterā€™s ā€œEuropeanā€ semi final against Racing.

Bit odd considering he was born in Ireland and lived here until he was 21ā€¦

Born 78 or 79 I bet.

Will we get the same number of Francis this year.

2 Likes

Surely there was a Romanian or Georgian that could have reffed it.

Seems harsh on the French lads

2 Likes

Lads checking the refereeing and touch judge apppintments for a sport they donā€™t like looking for outrage.

3 Likes

@dodgy_keeper likes rugby I thought

1 Like

According to the radio itā€™s ā€˜Dublin refereeā€™ JP Doyle. Dublin is in Leinster. Whatā€™s the problem?

Iv been informed PJ and Olding will be getting the old heave ho in the morning.

I wonder what way they padded out that deal. It was probably more of a commercial decision rather than a moral one- Iā€™d say the bank of Ireland statement was significant and carefully timed.

I wonder whether they havenā€™t already planned a move. Wouldnt mind seeing them at sale. No one in blighty has heard much and they could walk the streets unmolested. Staying at ulster was never suitable for them in the short term.

1 Like

They definitely have something lined up. Id heard while back PJ had a pre agreement with exeter but havent heard much in a while. Id be going to france if I was in their shoes. I said it here 6 months ago they werenā€™t going back to ulster it was never an option. Id imagine there is a lot of anger amongst the squad about the situation

100% a commercial decision. Id say they got a good pay out to walk away

If the two have been given the sack for their conduct Rory Best should also face some form of censure for showing up to support them and said conduct.

1 Like