The Ashes 2013 - Part I

I missed it as I was up till 6am. Recap the finer points for me Bandage.

Are you not working?

Sensational stuff. Ball doing everything and England batting like it was 20/20. But in a good way.

[quote=“Scrunchie, post: 816213, member: 1408”]I missed it as I was up till 6am. Recap the finer points for me Bandage.

Are you not working?[/quote]
That man doesn’t know what the word work even means.

[quote=“Scrunchie, post: 816213, member: 1408”]I missed it as I was up till 6am. Recap the finer points for me Bandage.

Are you not working?[/quote]

I moved the venue of a longstanding business appointment to a cafe/bar which shows the Ashes. My external contact is a cricket loving Englishman on a visit to Dublin and very much appreciated my suggestion. We had a great catch up while watching the thrilling battle between ball and bat and cemented our professional relationship even further.

Play about to resume now. I’m back at the desk.

My Lord. What a delivery by Stuart Broad to knock over Pup Clarke.

174/4. A memorable day of test match cricket. On we go.

Rogers and particularly Warner provided Australia with a brilliant platform to chase down 299 but England have the ball reverse swinging now. I repeat, England have the ball reverse swinging.

Two big wickets there getting Warner & Clarke.

Great test.

Smith has dragged it on hooking. Broad with another wicket. This is getting very dramatic indeed.

Ill advised stroke from Smith. Broad looking very threatening at the moment.

Watson given out LBW…again…he’s reviewing…looks out.

Watson trapped lbw and predictably he’s going upstairs. I suppose at this stage with two reviews left, he might as well. Don’t think it will be overturned.

And he’s out.

179/6.

Haddin out LBW…reviewing it…looks more doubtful…

And and one???

He’s out!

Test Match Cricket:clap:

Brilliant spell of hostile bowling by Broad.

You said it, bro. I pity the fools who don’t get it.

Splendid evening listening on TMS.