The Ask Niall Harbison Thread

Harbo is comical.

Niall appears to have mixed up New Ross and Southern Carolina

https://lovintrends.com/feature/18-photos-that-prove-how-beautiful-wexford-really-is

13 Likes

Someone give this the 10th like lads, holy fuck.

Ah ladsā€¦

'Food blogger and social media consultant Niall Harbison was recruited by the HSE to address staff about his vision for healthcare in Ireland ā€™

1 Like

FOR. FUCK. SAKE.

:rage:

:ok_hand:

Ye will know all about this soon enough lads. I fucking hate people.

1 Like

Hilarious stuffā€¦

ā€œThe entrepreneur and former chef to Microsoft founder Paul Allen, spoke ā€œstronglyā€ on the importance of engaging with stakeholders through different social media platforms and commended HSE staff on their ā€œuse of Twitter Hoursā€ and its ā€œtransparency agendaā€ for developing relationshipsā€

Twitter hours me holeā€¦ 9.30 - 4.45 it will be and nothing tweeted from 12.30 to 2 either.

2 Likes

:eek:

Horsebox planning a glassing rampage in The 51.

3 Likes

Unfortunately not, pal. :ok_hand: ā€¦Facebookā€¦I canā€™t bring myself to go further.

2 Likes

@artfoley - would you trust these cunts to allocate additional funding for suicide services now?

Is it true he spoke for 20 minutes? Grand aul work if you can get it.

Still canā€™t believe the campaign to give this man COTY got railroaded. Surely heā€™ll be a top, top candidate for this year

What did he do wrong this year?

1 Like

Sometimes I really, really just want to die.

1 Like

Donā€™t do it in a hospital mate, the cunts will be live tweeting it.

I presume Harbo was in giving them ideas to get more engagement from social media users.

We can expect some

You wonā€™t believe how long the wait time is in this hospital A&Eā€¦
The seven longest waiting lists for surgery in the country (number 4 is crazy)ā€¦
13 reasons why you shouldnā€™t have a mental breakdown on the weekendā€¦
Ten worst counties to have a heart attack inā€¦

8 Likes

Very cutting cartoon on broadsheet.ie about Harboā€™s HSE link up.

7 Likes

10 hospitals to visit before you die

1 Like