The Ask Niall Harbison Thread

FAO The Yes Crowd.

You voted the same way as Cuntface Harbo did. Are you happy with that? Can you live with that?

[QUOTE=“Nembo Kid, post: 1147801, member: 2514”]FAO The Yes Crowd.

You voted the same way as Cuntface Harbo did. Are you happy with that? Can you live with that?[/QUOTE]
A broken clock is still right twice a day, whereas you’re just a broken record

You’ve got into bed with the likes of Harbo and the joe.ie demographic and sold Ireland down the drain. I won’t forget this, I won’t be censored and I won’t be silenced.

But you will be ignored.

Do you think that will stop me either?

Don’t care. It’s just a constant stream of bitterness and hatred from you these days. I can only imagine how sad your life is.

I’m more of a man than all the yes voters put together.

[ATTACH=full]3042[/ATTACH]

What the fuck!?

Brilliant

Let’s not let them die in vain. 3,000 more where they came from over the the next seven years.

Harbo’s never heard of sunk costs obviously

Niall is currently live on periscope unboxing a pair of headphones for those who would like to watch.

2 Likes

It was wonderful to see him open those 330 euro headphones before going off to Athens to see how poor the Greek people are, in this time of crisis it’s the little things that are important

1 Like

He sold his place in Ranelagh for only €75,000 below the asking price so he’s got loads of cash to burn at the moment.

@Rocko, fix the posts above so Harbo based screenshots aren’t lost from this thread.

@Bandage looks like the @harbowatch twitter account has been deleted

Brilliant reporting by Harbo

1 Like

Jesus the picture is enough on its own