The Barclays Premier League™ 2014/2015

Who will take Man City’s crown?

If Liverpool address their defensive frailties I can’t see why they won’t be up their again. There will be a few youngsters along to bolster the squad…Coutinho and Sterling will have come on an awful lot. They may have a fight to keep Luis again however.
Utd will be the big story of the summer, an awful lot of change, with the last of the old guard moving on, they may need another season to stabilise things and get used to balls. If Chelsea add strikers of course they will be there or thereabouts but Mourinho is poison, he ain’t the same man that left England the first time and I can see a boardroom clash if things don’t go to smoothly. Arsenal can fuck right off.

Behind them Spurs need the right man in charge but the players have left two managers down already, a clear out needed. Everton may have to fight to keep both their manager and Barkley, if they do so they will still have work to do as they will be losing a number of loanees.

Of course, Man City may be hampered themselves with this financial fair play…

Prediction- A mouth watering season of twists, turns and upsets.

JFT96 Y.N.W.A

teams didnt respect LFC this season so LFC bet them, they now know they have no plan b & by sitting back LFC dont have the quality to break them down

a long hard season for the murderers ahead

manchester utd - a failed club, a long hard season ahead

man city- we are unstoppable

chelsea- a vile club, may challenge

[QUOTE=“North County Corncrake, post: 941962, member: 80”]teams didnt respect LFC this season so LFC bet them, they now know they have no plan b & by sitting back LFC dont have the quality to break them down

a long hard season for the murderers ahead

manchester utd - a failed club, a long hard season ahead

man city- we are unstoppable

chelsea- a vile club, may challenge[/QUOTE]

Fair point, pal. Our young manager will also have learned tho… but there’s the nucleus of a very young team there and I can’t see why they wont be there or there abouts for the next few years, as always, the window will tell a lot. Congrats on the title tho, your boys looked like they blew it at one stage.

Bobby Charlton- ‘‘Utd will finish above Man City next season’’----- That’s some drop for City, from Champions to 8th place.

Stop trying to ruin Championship Winning Sunday for me mate, its incredibly lacking in class.

It will be ruined after 10mins - Sky will hype the shite out of this and City will go 2-0 up pretty quick- Final day and season over… W. ham at Upton park is one thing, but at home for the title!! these lads are only 90 mins away from heading off to the beach- City will batter em.

Stop trying to down-play it you cunt, you still believe.

Liverpool will be 2-0 up within ten minutes. city will get edgier the longer it stays 0-0…

Bit of an underwhelming finale. Title race and relegation race looked like they’d go down to the wire but one is completely finished and the other is more or less over. There isn’t even a battle for fourth for Sky to make something out of.

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 942685, member: 1552”]Stop trying to down-play it you cunt, you still believe.

Liverpool will be 2-0 up within ten minutes. city will get edgier the longer it stays 0-0…[/QUOTE]

It’s West Ham- They cant even move up a place and gain financially if they win- Plus Big Sam is gone next week… Carroll is dreaming of Vodka slammers off some thai whore’s tits… Game over

Deep down you still hope that Carroll, Downing and Kevin Nolan “make us dream.”

Of course I hope, but I don’t beleive for a second it will happen… It was Joe Cole that got the winner in my dream fyi.

You can’t hope that they make you dream. They either make you dream or they don’t, present tense. If in the unlikely event they do the business, then it’ll no longer be a dream. If they don’t (which they won’t), there won’t be any point in dreaming about something that’s already gone.

That sounds fucking fantastic, I’m not sure I could handle another where City win it in “red nosed alcoholic cunt” time :clap:

I think I might go to Dublin-Cork hurling challenge match to avoid the second half of the premiership games on Sunday. Anti climax combined with a sense of blowing a decent chance would just be annoying me.

You’re completely forgetting Spurs-Villa on Sky Sports 3. Battle for the last Europa League spot with Manchester United ready to pounce on any slip up by Spurs.

I dreamnt about you again last night pal. You were eating a pretzil in heathrow. After another redeye. Wearing a cheap suit with brown shoes. Suggestively licking the pretzil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAHuss1oE6Q

dungeon

I see Pochetino is immediately getting the best out of Eric Lamela

Predictions:

1. The Arsenal
  2. Manchester City
  3. Manchester United
  4. Tottenham Hotspur
  5. Liverpool (Champions League winners)
  6. Chelsea
  7. Everton
  8. Newcastle United
  9. West Ham United
  10. Stoke City
  11. Sunderland
  12. Aston Villa
  13. Queen’s Park Rangers
  14. Southampton
  15. Hull City
  16. Leicester City
  17. Crystal Palace
  18. Swansea City
  19. West Bromwich Albion
  20. Burnley

Top scorer: Daniel Sturridge (Liverpool)
PFA Player of the Year: Aaron Ramsey (The Arsenal)
Football Writers’ Player of the Year: Aaron Ramsey (The Arsenal)
Manager of the Year: (The Great) Arsene Wenger (The Arsenal)
First manager to be sacked: (Gallant) Garry Monk (Swansea City)