The Barclays Premier League™ 2014/2015

Chelsea will win the league

Costa looks like a right gypo, I suspect thats why he was booked.

That pass from Fabregas was outstanding.

there is definelty a bit of a traveller in Costa

Alan Parry just said that Burnley sub Marvin Sordell is a “Republic of Ireland international” is this true? Have I missed this chap ever playing for Ireland or is Parry talking shite?

What do you think pal? Do you think you’re wrong and Parry is right? Really?

I think we both know the answer here.

Forster glued to his line for the Sterling goal yesterday. The one weakness of his game - his starting position is always too deep.

Alan Parry stated that Sean Dyche knew Marvin Sordell from his days at Millwall and that he was a Republic of Ireland international. The only person that fits this description is the recently signed Steven Reid so there’s no doubt that a momentary confusion arose on the part of the commentator. Great start from Burnley but the class of the opposition took over in the end. Roll on Saturday. UTC.

Everton 2 - 0 Arsenal start of the second half and Everton are destroying them all over the field apparently.

Ray Houghton was on Newstalk earlier with the usual guff of Everton’s best opportunity to win was to utilise their height advantage at set pieces. He obviously didn’t see Everton destroy them in the corresponding fixture last season

Typical fighting spirit away from home from the great Arsene Wenger’s men to salvage a point with two late goals.

Ramsey is such an important player to the Arsenal cause.

+1
Arsene mugged Martinez off right there.

Thats Everton for you :rolleyes:

1-0 City after a mistake from Moreno lets Jovetich in near goal. Liverpool had been dominating but zero cutting edge without Suarez

2-0 now, liverpool all over the place at the back for that one.

3-0 Aguero on the field less than a minute and scores. Pool are shite

Aguero on the pitch for 20 odd seconds and scores.
That liverpool back 4 is a fuckin shambles.
Mignolet as well, awful.

Jovetic now has 4 in two games against Liverpool. As for Aguero, well class is as class does.

City :clap:

Balotelli’s face there.
‘I’ve made a huge mistake’

[QUOTE=“Piles Hussain, post: 1006555, member: 363”]Balotelli’s face there.
‘Two fucks I could not give. Fanny, snapchat me a picture of your tits there for the craic’[/QUOTE]
Fixed that for you, Piles.

Between City and Chelsea this season it seems.