The Barclays Premier League 2015/16™

Carroll will undoubtedly get himself injured in the next fortnight. Generally follows up a big performance with an injury.

Nicely worked goal, good touch from Giraffe.

Only a matter of time, even Andy Carroll cant defend for you as well as score the hat trick. Koscielny equalises with a lovely finish.

My word

That Gabriel lad is really poor.

He’s a complete powder puff

I haven’t seen much of West Ham this season but it’s amazing they’re this high up in the table really, I presume it’s all down to big Andy?

I mean that Payet looks decent enough and he’ll be a useful addition to a proper club when he’s picked off in the summer, but after that?

South American centre halves are either absolute warriors (Godin, Gimenez, Luiz to a certain extent) or complete pussies (Otamendi, Gabriel)

3-3 it finishes. Football and the loyal BPL followers were the winners today however.

The Arsenal fans with banners calling for Wenger to go. Kronke also getting a doing there too.

Arsenal are fucking gutless.

Setanta are showing Swansea-Chelsea, the cunts. I’m off to the shop.

Super Shane Long scores after 3 minutes

Watching a grand stream of Palace Norwich on the dodgy box.

Puncheon puts Palace ahead against Norwich.

Southampton are beating Newcastle 3-1.

Falcao on for Chelsea. I genuinely didn’t know he played with them.

What way is he wearing his hair these days?

I’m trying to figure it out. It looks short enough but I’ve a suspicion there’s one long rat’s tail type piece bobbing about there.

1 Like

After all these years, it still hasn’t dawned on Wenger that you don’t win a league title without some John Bull bulldog spirit in the side. Think Welbeck was the only English (in fact British Isles) player in the starting line up today? They’re crying out for some Tony Adams, Peter Storey or Alan Smith style bite in the team and have been for years.

WBA one up. Hart :joy::joy::joy: