The Barclays Premier League 2015/16™

McClean’s deep cross was controlled by Sessegnon and his shot beats Joe Hart at his near post.

Joe Hart. :laughing:

Snaps @Bandage :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Aguero takes a great penalty

A class act.

Nasri’s hair :smile:

Manuel is the class act. Incredible that they’re dispensing with his services at season end.

You better believe it.

De Bruyne only on minute and creates the goal. Citys dependence on him is incredible in such a short time.

Aguero limps off. I’m seething.

How is that utter diddy Leighton Baines in the England squad ahead of Aaron Cresswell?

3 Likes

Another bit of terrible decision making by John Stones inntge build up to Watford’s goal today

1 Like

a liability of a player, a luxury player

1 Like

@Rocko said the same about Shane Long before he mugged off the Krauts
it depends what you need , against a shambles like Arsenal with utter pathetic quitters at the back like Koscielny and yer man Gabriel , the Andy Carroll route is the way to way.
Gabriel was utterly pathetic yesterday, the ref waving on Carrol’s clatter into the side of his head also was good to see, the poor fucker was in bits, every ball that came in, you had Carrol with a grin on his face about to spring and yer man ducking and waving at the linesman, the first 15 mins of the second half West Ham utterly battered them,
Bilic as a great defender in his day and he knows if you want to take on a spinless shower like that then there is only one way to go… west ham can also play a bit when the want but yesterday the Carrol route was the way to go

2 Likes

Newcastles defending yesterday was a fucking joke. The Premier League will be well rid of them and Villa. When you think those cunts wanted rid of Pards. Hilarious.

Another botch job from the fat waiter.

Is Townsend on loan there? He better fucking hope so, or at least have some release clause. Far too good for those cunts.

They made Shane Long look like Messi for his first goal.

1 Like

fat secondary school teacher
agreed on the newcastle back 4… Long, Pelle, Tadic and Mane fking smashed them up

FYI the forum
i have watched every MOTD on sat night for the last 2 seasons running, usually with 4 cans of Carling and a tayto sandwich
the Lineker, Keown, Shearer combo is my favourite, fking gutted Leicester’s games are on Sundays now as i rarely make and hate MOTD2
i love MOTD so much i wait with bated breath for Gary’s facebook post around 8pm on sat night where he introduces the running order and his reason for it

5 Likes

Every goal was a farce. The guy falling over at right back for the second was the funniest thing you’ll see all weekend. Well until Rory McIlroy goes out on the course again.

1 Like

Credit where it’s due, Shearer has improved a huge amount in recent seasons. I presume he was told he was getting the road unless he shaped up.

Amazing to think John Salako works as a pundit, he’s not the worst either. Kilbane is very good too when he’s on MOTD.