The Barclays Premier League 2015/16™

A terrorist hotspot

Lamela chickens out of it.

He’s crap, scores goals when his team is already getting hammered when he did nothing when it was still a game

I was watching Dublin-Donegal but flicked over to the football to see Ashley Young playing centre forward for Manchester United. What’s that all about?

Martial should have scored there.

Yep.

Darmian is coming on. He’s absolutely useless so I expect Spurs to exploit that.

2 Likes

Scenes

1 Like

More scenes. Utd a busted flush today.

2 goals from open play, both crossed in from the right back position and he hacked down Kane and received a yellow card to concede the free for the header. :laughing:

Clairvoyant-like!

He conceded that freekick too. Please God he’s playing for Italy against us in the summer. McClean would destroy him.

1 Like

1 Like

De Pie strikes me as the sort of character who’ll have effectively thrown away his career by the time he’s 25.

1 Like

Is that him waving goodbye as he moves to a big club along with 'Arry in the summer?

1 Like

He is everything that is wrong with modern day football in a nutshell.[quote=“Sidney, post:2295, topic:20911, full:true”]
De Pie strikes me as the sort of character who’ll have effectively thrown away his career by the time he’s 25.
[/quote]

Only if its for a world record fee pal, otherwise he has another 5 years on his contract.

Luckily enough for Spurs he was generous enough to outbid Liverpool by £500k for Dele Alli’s signature.

What happened to @Steven_Naimsith’s post there?

it really is the best league in the world