The Barclays Premier League 2015/16™

Looks like the Zionist Occupational Government are up to their dirty trucks again.

what a fucking league

1 Like

What a fucking prediction.

but that’s the absolute beauty of the whole thing… every game is completely unpredicatble, what contests, what drama…
Last night’s MOTD was one of the best in ages, decent people like Andy Caroll, , Slaven Bilic, Shane Long, Dusan Tadic, James Maclean and today Jamie Vardy doing well and seeing hideuous, cheating freaks like Gabriel been bullied and referess waving play on, and Mesut Ozil a personification of the term fraud been utterly trampled upon when the real questions were asked , its epic , compulsive viewing, im actually thing of re signing up to my Sky Sports subscription to really get involved

Is there any chance we could get @larryduff back to call it?

The big football story of the night is Everton’s clean sheet at the Palace.

Everton have the worst home record in the premiership, they pick up all their points on the road

Let’s hope that trend continues. Everton still have to go to Leicester. No side has lost fewer away games this season than Everton.

Fortress Everywhere*.

*Except Goodison Park.

Kick-off in Carrow Road less than an hour away.

A massive 6-pointer.

3 Likes

I assume we’re all singing for the Canaries on here.

100%. Let’s be aving yoooooou.

2 Likes

I’m in 2 minds. I like Big Sam and Wee Wes.

Defoe there trying to make out Ruddy assaulted him. Hope they go down now.

Penalty Sunderland…

Expertly dispatched by Borini.

McFadden used up all the karma last night the cunt

Robbie giving a summary there of why he was detested by other players and referees.

1 Like

Brady off in a tactical substitution. He got in a right tangle at the start of the game.

Norwich have now hit the post.

It’ll sicken me if that cunt of a club Sunderland stay up.

Nathan Redmond would be a real bolter for our Euro 2016 squad.

Is this a live possibility? I remember something back in 2015. Haven’t seen that much of him tbh. He’s looked lively.