The Barclays Premier League 2015/16™

Bournemouth miss two sitters in quick succession.

Penalty West Ham!!

Finally a referee who’s prepared to deal with the type of dark arts the Leicester defenders have been getting away with all season.

Carroll levels it up from the penalty spot.

2 Likes

Andy fucking Carroll!! Get in!!

1 Like

Ref is an absolute cunt.

Get in there!

Aaron Cresswell.

1 Like

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

1-2 West Ham

Holeee fuck

2 Likes

Correct, the guy is a cunt.:rage:

Holy jaysus.

Ref is a clown. Got everything wrong on big calls x

Champions find a way

2 Likes

Cunt of a ref cost Leicester 2 points. Oh well, just means the champagne will have to stay on ice until one of the Monday games that Spuds will invariably lose.

Smashing point for my beloved Foxes in the end.

4 Likes

When a draw feels like a win. They’ll be floating on air after that comeback

Interesting take here from Terry Henry who appears to believe that a penalty can’t be given unless the player has been warned first.

Careless to drop two points at home this late in the season after taking the lead. Big chance for Spurs now tomorrow night.

You have to have huge admiration for this Leicester side. Doubled down when others might have caved. Pressure all on the challengers tomorrow night now. I’d imagine that comeback will really get inside the challengers heads.

Hope Leicester appeal Vardy’s first and second yellow cards. I can see him having both rescinded.

Huge amount depends now on whether Tottenham take full points from their remaining five games.

Stoke away and Chelsea away look tough on paper but both appear to now be merely coasting towards the end of the season.

Chelsea are notorious cunts and there’s a serious possibility they’ll roll over for Tottenham before their professional pride* kicks in for the last game against Leicester.

Newcastle away in Tottenham’s final match could be tougher if Newcastle are fighting to avoid relegation but I would still fancy Tottenham to win if needed.

If Tottenham were to take 15 points and finish on 80, Leicester would require 8 points from their remaining 12. I’m very doubtful as to whether they’ll get those.

HUGE game at the Britannia Stadium tomorrow night in prospect now.

Dropped points for Tottenham would change the dynamic massively but if they win the pressure is really on Leicester for what would then be a must-win match against Swansea next Sunday.

*cuntishness

Cesc won’t roll over for the challengers. It’s not in his DNA.