The Barclays Premier League 2015/16™

That’s laughable, I can’t actually believe you posted that.

Spurs need a miracle, they need a total collapse from Leicester and that looks extremely unlikely.

Real character from Leicester to snare a point at the end. They had rode their luck a bit in their recent wins over Crystal Palace, Southampton and Sunderland and things balanced themselves back a bit on that front today even if the ref made a balls of it.

Bottom line for Spurs, they’ve been presented with an unexpected chance to cut the lead from 7 to 5 when it looked like it was all over.

The whole post is nonsense

Kev’s drunk again.

Spurs have been utterly dogged in their pursuit of Leicester. Spurs have picked up the most points of any side since Christmas but its their dismal start in August, that’s held them back all season. Leicester have been so relentless all season, they’ve offered Spurs very few opportunities. This one now has to be grabbed.

Funny things can happen at such an advanced stage of the season. Woolwich in 1988/89 looked home and hosed with three games left and then proceeded to pick up just 1 point at home to Derby and Wimbledon. Luckily, they had an easy enough trip to Anfield last game of the season to reprieve themselves.

Bottom line is though Spurs have to get 3 points tomorrow night.

Leicester’s next match, at home to Swansea, is their easiest game on paper. If Tottenham beat Stoke and Leicester then fail to beat Swansea, the wheels could really come off in the final three matches.

Leicester have to win that match.

I’ve long been of the view that if Spurs could put Leicester into a position where they need to get a win at either Old Trafford or Stamford Bridge, Spurs are in with a big shout. The lead needs to be cut to 4 points 3 games out for that scenario to come into play. Spurs can’t look beyond tomorrow night. Stoke have tailed off lately but its still a very awkward place to go.

Swansea are on the beach already

1 Like

+1. Put in a run to avoid relegation and now couldn’t give a flying fuck. I suspect they’d even happily fuck Spurs over.

1 Like

Would love to see this again…

4 Likes

1-1 Adebayor with the assist :joy:

One of the greatest football moments ever.

Cech should have saved that, terrible goal to give away.

Spurs will win handy tomorrow night, valuable point for a finish from Leicester today but they will be under serious pressure from here on in, if Spurs can win all their games they’ll win the league, in saying that I really don’t think they will.

Looking at motd2 here. Hard to argue with the yellow for Vardys dive.

1 Like

Blatant. He might get an extra game off for calling the ref a cunt.

Paul McGrath and Stan Collymore not happy with Lescotts tweets. Lescott sounds like a twat, imagine after being relegated he tweets that it is a weight off his shoulders and now they can play with some freedom and show they have fight.

Lescott has been completely shown up as a money grabbing cunt who really doesnt give a shit who he plays for as long as he gets paid. I suppose it’s to be expected, but you wouldnt think a player would be so fucking dumb to be so blatant about it. Fans still want to see players show some sort of allegiance and passion to their home club. Lescott is not going to be the first to show he really couldnt give 2 fucks about fans or their home club as long as he gets his pay check.

I also seen that Agbonlahor was sent off on some fitness camp. These cunts have no shame.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villas-gabby-agbonlahor-set-11186406

Great finish by kane. That will settle spurs nerves

Is it me or is Shaquiri carrying a bit of weight?