The Barclays Premier League 2015/16™

Well then stopping tagging me in every second comment you make you utter retard.

@anon32894817 - when I said stop there I really meant keep going…

So if Stones keeps trying really hard he will be as good as Smalling when he is 25… is that what you are saying?

No that isn’t what I’m saying you simpleton.

Why bring Smalling into it so as a comparison?.. and by the way, Chris Smalling is utter dog shit.

2 Likes

Because young players tend to struggle that’s why you utter gimp.

1 Like

:joy:

You don’t even know what you’re arguing at this stage. You’ve made a show of your self by entrenching yourself in the view that Stones is worth 50m. You’ve tried to bring another piece of English dog shit into the equation to prove that Stones will be worth 50m… There’s only one utter gimp here, mate…

By the by… who are The Sun touting to be the next big thing after Stones?

1 Like

When did I say stones was worth 50m you’ve completely made that up?

I think stones is a very good defender and we’ll see in a few years who’s right. You are judging based on match of the day. He’s not in good form and struggling but will turn it around.

I don’t think I’ve watched an Everton game all season bar the 1-1 draw with Spurs at Goodison. Just as a matter of interest, is Stones utterly useless or is a portion of the blame attributable to Martinez?

I don’t have BBC, pal… We will have to revisit this so in 5 years after a few ups and downs… what age can he be judged by?

In fairness to Stones, he doesn’t have a hope of learning how to defend playing for Everton managed by Martinez. He’d be better off with Tony Pulis.

1 Like

I think he’ll follow a similar path to Rio Ferdinand his next move is crucial but it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if he’s absolutely flying again in 18 months time.

Centre back is a position which most players don’t begin to master until they’re into their late 20s because it’s the position where, eh, positioning, and reading the game are most important. It’s no coincidence that at any given time, the best centre backs in the world will almost always be in their late 20s or early 30s.

Stones has years yet to mature.

2 Likes

I’d say its taking all @faldo has, not to pile in here.

1 Like

he is not being coached defensively with that clown Martinez in charge, under a proper manager he will become the greatest English player since Booby Moore, he will be worth 80 million

1 Like

Haven’t even read any off it.i will later though when I’ve time…didn’t watch the game last night or any for a while…hard to watch Everton at the moment

He reminds me of Rio Ferdinand.

he needs proper coaching, he will become the greatest

1-0 to the Arse

2-0 now. The dream of another season of European Cup football is a step closer.