The Barclays Premier League 2015/16™

#vardyshouse

Tiled floor there in that Leicester house

I can only imagine the amount of coke that will be done tonight in Leicester.

1 Like

WTF would Carragher know about winning PL titles? :smile:

3 Likes

That could yet be a crucial point for Spurs, I was delighted he did it gaffer as Spurs were in total meltdown.

All the Leicester players with their phones out ready to record full time.

Great to have Scott Parker in studio tonight.

Stuart McPherson‏ @StuartMcP

Wonder how Leicester will celebrate winning the title. They had a racist orgy last year just for staying up. Where do you go from there?

3 Likes

Sky Sports News have a red button flight radar tracker on Claudio Ranieri’s flight back from Italy. He was there to have lunch with his mother on her 96th birthday. Due to land at East Midlands airport shortly.

Run in could be difficult if players are suspended after tonight. Dembele will surely get a suspension.

No women at that party.

What’s that liverpool cunt carragher on talking about winning premiership ttiles? What would he know about it?

6 Likes

About the same as Scott Parker.

Longest odds winners of any sporting event ever?

Think so

Carlow are 2000/1 to win the All Ireland Hurling title. So I’d suggest, yes.

1 Like

What odds are Carlow to win the football All Ireland?

Look at this cunt

1 Like

According to Simon Clare of Coral it is.

I was told recently that Montpellier were odds on for relegation the year they won Ligue 1 but no idea what price to win it

The big question now is that when “Premier League Years 2015/16” is eventually made, which Leicester player will be the subject of a humorous anecdote about doing the dishes the morning after the party at the Vardy household, in the same way Bryan Robson did in 1993 when Manchester United players gathered for a party at Steve Bruce’s house after Oldham Athletic handed them the league by beating Aston Villa 1-0 at Villa Park.

My money is on Wes Morgan, possibly Andy King. Although I hope it’s Claudio Ranieri.