The Barclays Premier League 2015/16™

I am delighted for Keith Vaz MP

1 Like

By the way, does this put Leicester into the top seeds in the Champions League?

Yes, yes it does.

God I love sport.

Sky really want to sort out their lineup. They’re increasingly using Davie Provan as Tyler’s sidekick. Don’t believe Provan ever played outside of the backwater of Scottish football.

Spurs shat themselves

4 Likes

They should have someone like Scholsey on there, with spare permiership medals falling out of his arse pocket

2 Likes

Is that common?

With the distraction of European football, Leicester might be worth a flutter to get relegated next season. You’d probably get generous enough odds on it at this stage. Surprise winners Leeds and Blackburn weren’t too far off getting relegated the season after winning the title.

2 Likes

Arsenal wanted him but he shat himself.

Congratulations to Leicester and to feeder club Portmarnock AFC. A very proud day for all of us who have played for one or both of those two institutions.

16 Likes

From Twitter:

“Dad, tell me the story of when Leicester won the league”

“Well son it all started when Nigel Pearson’s son racially abused a Thai hooker”

16 Likes

:grin:

12 years after Abramovich said he’d never win the league, Claudio Ranieri is going to get a guard of honour at Stamford Bridge

1 Like

Neil lennon on talk sport: “we wont see this again, 5000/1 to win the league…what are the odds”

2 Likes

Sorry scenes on MOTD. Kids having to watch the YIDS resorting to some very rough play. 9 bookings. :disappointed:

Thoul ref looked like he’d had a large wager on no red cards. The spurs lads were seething at the effort Chelsea put in. Seething.

The likes of Liverpool, West Brom and Chelsea have in recent weeks put in colossal efforts against Spurs which very much bucked the trend of awful league seasons for all three. After all the talk from Tony Pullis going into the Spurs match last week about how professionally his players would approach it and how much he wanted Leicester to win the title, West Brom reverted to their form of the last 5-6 weeks on Saturday and lost 3-0 at home to West Ham.

Woman walks into own funeral to surprise of husband who had paid to have her killed

1 Like