The Barclays Premier League 2015/16™

I was about to ask if Julian Dicks had walked off the golf course to be there, but it appears he was in an official capacity. Not a spot.

Fans from both clubs in Manchester are SEETHING, seething that the new power from the capital just won’t go away and now has a great chance to finish on 65 points for the season.

50,000 season tickets sold for the new stadium, life is grand right now.

1 Like

Pop Robson @Fagan_ODowd, get it right

1 Like

Pop Robson.

I think you are being generous to De Gea there. From the what seen in real time and in slow motion he got a good hand on the ball and if he had had a stronger hand/wrist, I think he saves that.

He was probably still dazed from the bottles that were thrown at him has he gave it loads to the West Ham fans after United 2nd goal.

http://www.newstalk.com/reader/47.302/72443/0/

:eek:

Are you saying I need to safeguard all the original low fat recipes that i’ve been posting up, mate?

Sunderland v Everton is less than an hour away, guys.

I’ll be watching this game instead of the Celtic game tonight. Deila and McGuinness out.

Newcastle to go down tonight and good riddance

The Canaries have come from behind to lead the Hornets 2-1 in a must win encounter at Carrow Road.

Of the 3 id like to see them stay up. Hows the sunderland game going mate?

I got caught watching the first half of the Celtic game in the end as it kicked off first at 7.30pm. I’ve switched over to the main event now though and will report back.

2 Likes

Sunderland 1-0, free kick from Van Arnholdt

Shameful from Robles

1 Like

Vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnn Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooollllllllllllttttttttttttttttt.

1 Like

Outrageous goalkeeping.

Worth a mention for that clown Lucas Mori who conceded that freekick also. A charlatan.

Hon Big Sam.

Bye bye Mike Ashley. Fat cunt.

1 Like

Robles redeems himself somewhat, excellent stop from Defoe.