The Barclays Premier League 2015/16™

Yeah, I’d certainly have to fully agree with that statement

1 Like

Sunderland could get another couple here,

Chelsea still 1 up against Liverpool…remember when that used to be an interesting tie a few years back. :grinning:

I reckoned the score in this game would be 3-1 but I didn’t have a bet on it.

Sam is giving it LOADS in the lap of honour.

This is essential viewing.

Sam on the mic now.

Big Sam. :grinning:

You either get Big Sam or you don’t get football.

1-1 Benteke scores in injury time.

Big Ben!!!

We’re going to win the league.

1 Like

The Stadium of Light crowd now serenading Big Sam with Elvis’ “I can’t help, falling in love with you”.

Beeeeeennnnnnttttttteeeeeekkkkkeeeeeeee

John O’Shea talking now…great man and player.

Outstanding management by the Sunderland hierarchy has kept them up. They could have sacked convicted paedophile Adam Johnson when they found out that he was guilty but they continued to play him and as a result they’re staying in the division :clap:

1 Like

No one of your better posts mate, come on.

1 Like

Lads up, Scum down.

All is right with the world. KONE is an absolute beast of a man, Kaboul was phenomenal tonight. Kirchhoff has so much class, Defoe belying his years and frame with a battling performance of a target man. Class.

1 Like

:rollseyes:

Sunderland are staying up because they played a convicted paedophile that they knew had admitted to the charges mate. Without his direct hand in 7 goals at a time when they were doing terribly I doubt they’d be staying up. If people want to support a club that supports paedophiles that is their choice though

They’d have been comfortable this season if Big Sam had had them for pre season. Advokaat fucked them up.

1 Like

Man, stop ffs

Can you not handle the truth?