The Barclays Premier League 2015/16™

As ever, the pro’s pro.

1 Like

So in the most imprtant time of the season they relied on the dirty little bastard.?

A great man, a top pro.

Nah, they relied on Cattermole for a few seasons now

Jermaine Defoe is the reason why they are staying up
a fucking class act

1 Like

No part of the season is more important than the other. Crystal Palace went nearly half a season without winning a game near the back end of this season and they are comfortably staying up. Sunderland would have got relegated without Adam Johnson

But it is mate. Teams will always have good spells, esp early on but from march is when the pressure starts

Their form picked up after Johnson was sacked, you complete bore.

@the_man_himself is coming across as a proper whingebag here

Raging that his beloved Newcastle have been relegated

1 Like

Aston Villa or Birmingham would be great clubs to buy as an investor you’d imagine. Second most populous region of Engerland with no major club. Pump in a few quid and get them back up and competitive and you’d be laughing all the way to the bank.

Who do you support?

bizarre posting allright
the stuff about AJ is ridiculous as when he was there they were in the shit, they turned the corner after a 1-1 draw at Southampton in feb i think and then Defoe dug them out with a series of brillaint performances
the 3-0 win at Norwich was a defining game , Cattermole was utterly outstanding that day and in fairness they have manned up and ground it out.
Newcastle are an embarrassment, i cant understand why they never started Mitrovic , he has something about him i think, Andros Townsend ran a one man show there since he joined and was brilliant, but he was surrounded by utter dross really.
speaking of the EPL and i know Villa are a comedy but has anyone notived how utterly shit Ciaran Clark has been lately,one would have to be concerned

Wouldn’t you wonder why Randy Lerner never thought of that.

Sure he hasn’t put a cent into the useless cunts. He has wanted out for ages now.

He put plenty in. But the wage bill and diminishing returns crippled them. They make huge annual losses but he wasn’t stingy with the cash. Not all that surprising that he has wanted out given the really poor results he has for his money.

They should have told this one on Sky the other night

1 Like

who the fuck is Mick Philpott?

Fella in Derby who set fire to his house and killed all those kids

Smells like bullshit to me.