The Barclays Premier League 2015/16™

May’s IOTM competition is a lock already

2 Likes

Yes they would. They got 18 from 12 without him.

He’s trying desperately to find a scapegoat for his club’s relegation and he’s failing miserably.

Maybe he should take a look at the charlatans that are stealing a living at his own club.

This isn’t about “my” club. Newcastle deserve to go down undoubtedly. I just find it weird that people are supporting a club that allowed a paedophile that they knew was guilty to play and fans who supported him by singing sick chants when he was arrested

Thanks to the signings of Kirchoff, Khazri and Kone, players who they didn’t have before January when they needed every point they could get and Johnson won them points that will end up keeping them up

He did not win them points. He lost them points as he is shit.

Keep telling yourself that mate, it might make you feel better about supporting the Paedo supporters

I’m not supporting paedos. If you want to moralise, you go ahead. I’m just making the point Johnson was a shit footballer and Sunderland improved drastically when he wasn’t in the team.

1 Like

They improved drastically when they bought the three players in January, nothing to do with Johnson

You are correct. Their improvement and form that brought them out of the relegation mire had NOTHING to do with Johnson.

1 Like

It is all down to Big Sam and his tictacs and man management. Sam is one of the most progressive manager in the game in everything aside from playing style. A top man

3 Likes

To say that Johnson isn’t/wasn’t a good player is wrong,he was. He’s a very talented player and if he wasn’t a paedo would probably start for Sunderland.

But the reason we were doing shit was because of that liability Van Aanholt who can’t defend to save his life, and partly because of the right full-back be it Jones or Yedlin. The signing of Khazri has done wonders to protect PVA, his work rate is unbelievable. Kirchhoff has also come in and stamped his class all over the midfield, offers himself as an option and covers both full-backs.

So it’s down to Big Sam and his signings- Kone, Khazri & Kirchhoff transformed the season, and as Sam said- the security at the back has allowed Defoe go and win us matches rather than draw matches as before.

Johnson is and was a shit player.

1 Like

But what a playa, am I right, am I right?

I’m right.

If you compare him to Messi.

He’s twenty times the player someone like Andros Townsend will ever dream of being.

The Space Monkey is a far better player than The Nonce.

1 Like

Terrorist threat at old trafford?

:joy:

Deflected freekick has Swansea level.

Newcastle are beating Spurs 2-0.

Swansea even things up at 1-1 after having an earlier perfectly good goal disallowed.

1 Like