The Barclays Premier League 2015/16™

Reading back through a bit of this, @Nembo_Kid gave poor old Adam Johnson an awful time of it because it seems he was up to no good with a 15 year old girl, called him some terrible things he did. Nobody could condone that type of thing obviously but he was rightly wound up about it.

1 Like

Did u back them to go down at the time pal?

Adam Johnson was locked up, McCarron didnt face charges

Nembo got it right

2 Likes

I backed Leicester to be relegated back in May the night they were presented with the trophy after beating Everton.

2 Likes

throw up the slip

I’d just like to remind folk that Leicester have not been relegated despite recent posts

2 Likes

Adam’s not from Tyrone

2 Likes

I put out this prediction during the summer to a couple of mates and was scoffed at. should have doing a bet , it is a possibility. I’m also seething about a bet i didn’t place today which i will log in the relevant thread.

Missed this. Oooft.

Odd that one was convicted in court and the other was not brought to trial.

Dont worry bro. Ive dealt with already.i got your back when you are offline

2 Likes

So obviously the abuse you directed at him only occurred after the verdict was handed down, saves me going back to check the dates anyway,
Would you have a minute or two to educate me on how Johnson is infinitely more odious than McCarron besides the judgements handed down in different countries?

Anyone who checks dates is a cunt kid.

I was down in Cork today…Limerick is going to be the 2nd city in this great country.

There was evidence that proved Johnson was guilty.

There was no evidence to suggest McCarron had a case to answer to.

That is the difference.

Johnson was charged and convicted, McCarron was not even brought to trial.

Not a hope. Limerick is fuxked… the food scene in Cork alone is light years ahead of Limerick. Limerick will never be anything more than it is because of the idiots in city hall and the lack of a backbone in Limerick people to demand more.

I was down in Cork today kid…the place is a shambles…Limerick is far superior potentially.

I know there’s a lot of lovely people down there…but we need to get our act together with our Connaught brothers.

You’re fooling yourself, pal. Cork is thriving… Limerick is a ghost town… It pained me for years to admit it, but Limerick is fucked.

Cant agree with you pal…Limerick is in my heart.

Things are improving.

My apologies mate, I’ll hold my hand up here, I thought that Johnson had also used the I didn’t know her age defence.

:rollseyes:

1 Like