The Barclays Premier League 2015/16™

He pleaded guilty to knowing the girl was not of age.

He denied certain charges of the sexual acts he was alleged to have engaged in with the girl.

Raneiri sacked

1 Like

Very odd timing.

Disgraceful treatment of the man.

7 Likes

Madness, I hope Leicester get relegated.

2 Likes

+1

I hope they get successive relegations.

1 Like

Very unusual alright after a very creditable result last night, it’s been clear that he would be gone as soon as they were out of Europe unless the league form lifted but this is odd.
You’d assume they’ll be good enough to stay up now with a fresh voice in the dressing room but they should still put up a nice big statue to the man, one of the greatest managerial achievements of all time but there’s no room for sentiment with the money involved.

its a results business, he has been an abysmal failure this year

They’ll probably beat Liverpool now.

Reports that Nigel Pearson is on his way back

was thinking that.

Delighted for the man… He built a league winning team that Ranieri has gotten credit for

2 Likes

he swooped in and took all the glory, this season is a true reflection of his managerial ability

2 Likes

Agreed.

Their work in the transfer market in the summer was a bit odd though. Was he in charge of transfers? Did they even buy a defender?

I hope they do pal. I have a prospective very tidy profit riding on it.

Is it madness though? Does Ranieri have much of a track record of relegation dog fights? The only thing that matters for Leicester now is staying up. Last season is ancient history. This is more an assignment for a Dave Bassett, Ron Atkinson, Big Sam or Alan Pardew.

This is a job made for Phil Brown

1 Like

Bang on… him or Harry Redknapp

Leicester need a proven winner of relegation scraps : Sam Allardyce .

Leicester are the new Dunamaggin.

5 Likes

E football is the new football

The world is fucked

Makes perfect sense. My lads would play FIFA 17 rather than watch a match live.

1 Like