The Barclays Premier League 2015/16™

You gimpy Barclays Premier League Fantasy Football League playing weirdo. Are you 11 or something?

Arsenal
Chelsea
United
City
Everton
Liverpool
Palace
Tottenham Hotspur
Southampton
Swansea
Stoke
West Bromwich Albion
Aston Villa
Sunderland
West Ham
Leicester
Norwich
Bournemouth
Newcastle
Watford

Top scorer: Kun Aguero
Football Writers Player of the Year: Mesut Ozil
Young POTY: Luke Shaw/John Stones
Signing of the Season: Max Gradel/Dimitri Payet
Flop of the Season: A United goalie of some shape or form
Manager of the Year: Pardew
First manager to be sacked: Whoever’s over Watford

PFA Team of the Year

Cech

Trippier    Stones    Koscielny     Shaw

Cabaye     Ramsey

Hazard     Ozil     Sanchez

Aguero
1 Like

Good luck to all the Irish scousers, mancs and cockneys as you resume war again in front of your TV sets. It’s gonna be the best premier league yet.

Is that saggy-faced ginger cunt Redknapp going to be on all BT sports games this year?

You think Newcastle are going to get relegated? FFS they had John Carver as manager for half of last season and still didn’t get relegated

Despite their own best efforts, yes, they failed to get relegated. Their defence is still a shambles. Colo still wants out. Williamson’s a Junior B effort,Taylor can’t run and the new black lad is only a kid.

Wonder who the lads are talking about.

Suicidal stuff from Spurs. Dominate the opening 20 mins then gift Utd a goal.

Rooney taking a touch eight yards out :rolleyes:

1 Like

Just when you thought BT sports coverage couldn’t get any worse they bring in Howard fucking Webb to run the rule over the officials during the match.

https://vine.co/v/ewwt5JIDgVW

Utd lead 1 nil at HT and haven’t had a shot on target. Is that a first @Sidney ?

Schweinsteiger is a class act, they’ve immediately started playing better since he came on

Rooney off the corner flag from a breakaway at home to Spurs in the first game of the season, Ferguson will be turning in his grave.

Top of the league mate.

True that.

On canal+ here you get all the goals from Spain, Italy, France, england on a Sunday night. All done in 90 mins, that’s enough.

1 Like

Ah for fucks fucking sake. That was abysmal fare. I’ll post on the United thread later.

Leicester 3-0 up. The tinker man is back

1 Like

Holiday going well I see pal. Fantasy sports is a way of beating friends and cunts I don’t like into an e pulp. It’s the most interesting part of soccer ball, I make no apologies.

1 Like