The Barclays Premier League 2015/16™

The greatest header of the ball in world football gives Tiger Tim 3 points to kick the season off, Jordan Amavi was sensational at LB. Take that you slaaaaaaags!

2 Likes

A six pointer

1 Like

Just seeing now that Chelsea only drew. :sweat_smile: Start as you mean to go on.

We’re going to win the league.

Great to see Johnjoe Shelvey bossing the game yesterday against Chelsea. Very underrated player

5 Likes

Liverpool should never have sold him.

Cech with a howler and some people thought he’d win them the league. :grin:

1 Like

Stoke 0-0 Liverpool 26 mins.

:grinning:

Is that like, an actual newspaper article, that someone actually wrote, got paid for and was actually published? I can’t believe I read it, like reading a car crash. Fuck me, that is beyond abyssmal.

Extremely boring comment but is this not a bit of kit clash at the Hawthorns? Too very light colour schemes.

Two…

Christ. Sorry.

Would you not want your goalkeeper to dive or move his feet there? He just watched the ball trickle into the corner. A little effort might not have hurt.

City will walk the fuck out of this.

James McClean, the Northern Irish man from Londonderry as the commentator just called him, the fucking cunt.

If that wasn’t for a bet I’ll be shocked as fuck

Putting Paddy back in his box I’d say

Fuck him, won’t be able to use it for much longer.

Kompany with the 3rd, not sure West Brom are much use, but City look accomplished. Sagna finally cut off those fucking dreads too :clap:

The most free header ever.

Looked more shoulder than header, he enjoyed it mind. Big season for him now that he’s fully fit again.