The Barclays Premier League 2015/16™

Those cunts in the FA always want it both ways. They expect the players to take dogs abuse from faceless warriors in the stands, but go ballistic if a player gives it back in even the slightest way. I think he could have kept his head down a bit, so to speak, in general terms to make life easier for himself, but he has not done anything wrong bar drawing attention to himself with the flag thing, which was not wrong either, but maybe unnecessary.

Andy Carroll puts West Ham 2-1 up against Chelsea, who are playing with 10 men and with Mourinho banished to the stands. 10 min left

1 Like

Lovely

FT 2-1 to Hammers.

Time to bump the Mourinho is a busted flush thread

3 Likes

I’m worried for Tiger Tim, guys.

The results don’t look good.

He’s fortunate that all the media gaze will be on Stamford Bridge, rather than Villa Park

Is there still lads here that think Ozil is shite?

That Coloccini is some clown.

Typical Newcastle.

Much the better team and then right on half time give away a penalty and have a man sent off.

Tough call for the ref but I think he was right. Coloccini stepped right across fletcher who admittedly made the most of it.

Looked a cast-iron yellow for Toure there

Delighted for big Sam, but that was one boring fucker of a game.

Kompany after taking a bite out of Rooney :open_mouth:

Nil-all at halftime. United marginally on top without having created much of note, in that curious LvG manner of performance. Valencia looking to go at Kolarov every chance he gets, prob their best chance of getting behind City. Defences doing well on both sides.

United. on top? They haven’t even managed a shot yet

1 Like

I did say marginally. First time to go a half without a shot since Opta started

Absolutely desperate spectacle.

I’m considering cancelling my sky sports subscription.

This is the worst Manchester derby I’ve ever watched.

If I clicked the red button for the highlights I’d be even more angry.

On comes Fellaini now :rage:

1 Like

Brutal shite. United are a abomination under this Dutch cunt

1 Like

100%, I grew up watching this great football club playing attacking football. Constant crosses into the box, players beating there man. It’s shocking how this and last year’s displays are being tolerated.

Rooney’s complete apathy for the game is a disgrace. Van Gaal is a complete fraud.

I’m bulling here. What a waste of Sunday. I’ve drank six pints of Heineken here and spent most of the time on the phone